Billy Whitehurst

Rob Mcdonald

Tony Cunningham

John Robertson

Justin Fashanu

Shola Ameobi

Bobby Shinton

Alan Shoulder

Alan Shoulder who you kidding  ,he scored 38 goals in 117 games that is a goal average 1 in 3 coming from non league and made a great partner for Peter Withe ,imho those type of signings will not happen again in the premiership .

Some old, malnourished guy from the 1890s that none of us has ever heard about.

Thats just stupid really and no relevence to the thread ,atleast name some players you have seen play and know about

Some old, malnourished guy from the 1890s that none of us has ever heard about.

Thats just stupid really and no relevence to the thread ,atleast name some players you have seen play and know about

:lol:

I saw Pingel score.

And what a goal anybody who can score against that Liverpool team with the back of his head without knowing anything about it has got to be a legend in my eyes................Also saw Wayne Feraday playing in the No 9 shirt FFS

Some of the mentions for shit gingers in this thread raises an interesting point. Have we ever had a good ginger player? Ramage, Butt and Pattison were all really shit.

Guest johnson293

Some of the mentions for shit gingers in this thread raises an interesting point. Have we ever had a good ginger player? Ramage, Butt and Pattison were all really shit.

He he, not sure.... I remember Billy Askew and his long curly ginger mop too, and he wasn't great.

Paul Sweeney too - not the most gifted full back!

Hopefully that young ginger kid (Richardson?) we have now will come good, and break the curse!

He he, not sure.... I remember Billy Askew and his long curly ginger mop too, and he wasn't great.

Paul Sweeney too - not the most gifted full back!

Hopefully that young ginger kid (Richardson?) we have now will come good, and break the curse!

Cris Holland was a ginge wasn't he? Had so much hope for the lad, and he had a few cracking games for us before that eye injury.

Pretty devastating, and don't think he ever reached the heights he could have.