Who's going down with West Ham?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They got way more points than I thought they would mind. I thought they'd be lucky to get about 20 points and be relegated in March but they've had a go and scored loads.

Just not quite good enough in the end but if Holloway can keep the squad together they've got a good chance to come straight back up.

They got way more points than I thought they would mind. I thought they'd be lucky to get about 20 points and be relegated in March but they've had a go and scored loads.

Just not quite good enough in the end but if Holloway can keep the squad together they've got a good chance to come straight back up.

Replacing Adam will be tough though, he dictates so much play and pick out some bloody good passes. You just don't get that quality of player in the Championship, atleast not for long and I can't see how they will replace him.

Their game away to Everton was one of the best I've seen in a long time. Pretty much shows what they're capable of.

Replacing Adam will be tough though, he dictates so much play and pick out some bloody good passes. You just don't get that quality of player in the Championship, atleast not for long and I can't see how they will replace him.

You did last season. ;)

Adam will go for a lot of money this summer though.

You did last season. ;)

Adam will go for a lot of money this summer though.

He was still being looked at last season though, this season has just shown he can cut it in the premiership and has upped his reputation and price.

Blackpool were class for entertainment value and it's a real shame they went down IMO. But the table doesn't lie and they deserved to. Some of their attempts at defending were first-class entertainment - for the other side.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

what a shock West Ham don't offer new contracts to Upson or Dyer

why do I get the feeling Upson will end up here

Better fucking not do. Awful player.