Who's going down with West Ham?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wigan and Blackpool. Birmingham will somehow survive. I think Wolves will beat Blackburn, in an ideal world it would be Wigan and Blackburn. I can see all of them except for Wolves loosing.

Feel a bit torn about not being able to watch the relegation games live and watching our last home game of the season.  :lol:

Aye  :lol:

I won't even be able to check the latest scores. :laugh:

Sky Sports News putting our "Relegation-o-meter" to shame with their "Hopeometer" which swings away in the corner of the screen while their reporter talks to fans of the clubs under threat of relegation.

Blackpool's only hope is that they lose by one whilst Birmingham and Wigan lose by a few.

I'd like Blackpool to stay up but I reckon they'll go with Wigan.

Want:

Wigan - pathetic excuse for a premier league club and if they go down perhaps N'zogbia's price tag will drop?

Blackburn - Also crap club

Think:

Wigan - can't see them beating Stoke

Blackpool - Can't see them beating Man U and their GD is against them

Blackpool are good enough in attack and unpredictable enough to pull of atleast a draw at OT imo, I don;t know whether a weakend side of MU players looking to prove themselves would work in there favour or not though.

Hope they do stop up though, they've been a pleasure to watch at times.

So all the important relegation decider games are on TV except for Blackburn Vs Wolves. No doubt that will end up being the most important game then.

The thing is, despite both being only a point off relegation, they're not in too much danger. It would take some improbable results to send them down.

So all the important relegation decider games are on TV except for Blackburn Vs Wolves. No doubt that will end up being the most important game then.

surely they wouldn't be able to get enough valium out into the country to show blackburm/wolves live ?

I hope Wigan stay up again, if only because they piss everyone off. They're like the ultimate wind up merchant club. Their club badge should just be a picture of trollface saying "Problem, Premiership?"

:lol: Hey West Ham, u jelly?

I hope Wigan stay up again, if only because they piss everyone off. They're like the ultimate wind up merchant club. Their club badge should just be a picture of trollface saying "Problem, Premiership?"

:lol: Hey West Ham, u jelly?

:lol: at both posts.

Pretty much so. I can see Wolves winning that game, hopefully it will send Blackburn down. I'd even be prepared to put up with Wigan for another year if it meant Blackburn going down.

Pretty much so. I can see Wolves winning that game, hopefully it will send Blackburn down. I'd even be prepared to put up with Wigan for another year if it meant Blackburn going down.

i'm happy for wigan to stay up if brum or wolves go down.