Who's going down with West Ham?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest MrSundlofer

Did a quick analyze and, Birmingham and Blackpool will be relegated.

That was like a prediction by a compute from the future!

Maybe it was?  :mystery:

Guest axel

Anyone think we should look into signing Craig Gardener? Too good for the Championship

Think he's gonna stick with them, he's a Brum lad.

Disappointed for Blackpool but glad Birmingham have gone. Desperate to see the back of Wigan Athletic.

100% my thoughts.

Samesies.

Anyone think we should look into signing Craig Gardener? Too good for the Championship

Not sure tbh, don't really fancy any of their team. I do think he'll score atleast 15 goals next season though.

tbh its good to see negative football rewarded with all it deserves in relegation for birmingham

bit of a shitter for blackpool but not in the slightest bit sorry to see the back of Holloway

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Blackpool and Birmingham. Wigan will fluke something.

Probably the only predictions I've got right this season. :laugh:

slight side note, glad to see Wigan stay up not so much for the non entity of a club it is but more because I really do like Martinez, seems like one of the good guys and always optimistic and not stirring up conspiracy theory's about how everyone out to get them, he deserved a break

Guest BooBoo

slight side note, glad to see Wigan stay up not so much for the non entity of a club it is but more because I really do like Martinez, seems like one of the good guys and always optimistic and not stirring up conspiracy theory's about how everyone out to get them, he deserved a break

True. On the flipside, Holloway became annoying back in September. I cant say I'll really miss either Blackpool or Birmingham.

True. On the flipside, Holloway became annoying back in September. I cant say I'll really miss either Blackpool or Birmingham.

Yeah, agree with that. Would rather Wigan went down other than Blackpool, but generally happy with those exiting the league this year. Plus, it means there's already a guarantee of someone definitely being down there (Wigan). QPR and Norwich will probably struggle too.

Not that we should be remotely concerned about relegation next year.

:thup:

Aye he'd be very good back up for Nolan. Doubt he'd move to sit on the bench though.

Holloway:

we've been absolutely outstanding and it's hard to take.

:lol:

You didn't get enough points to stay up, tough fucking shit.  Hope you go down to League One, detestable areseholes  :laugh: