Who's going down with West Ham?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's a distinct possibility that Birmingham, with the least goals of any team in the league, could end up going down on goals scored. Would be nice to see ugly, negative football punished so explicitly.

Would be nice to see Wolves and Blackburn go down, but I doubt that will happen since they are playing each other and would need a draw between them and all the others to win (I think) for it to happen.

Think it will probably be Wigan and Blackpool.

Was working it out about 3 weeks ago at work and a treble on Man U to win the league, Berbatov to be top scorer (looks dodgey now like) and Birmingham to go down worked out at roughly 16/1, which I thought was class. Bottled putting it on like but if it happens I'll be sick.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Feel a bit torn about not being able to watch the relegation games live and watching our last home game of the season.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Feel a bit torn about not being able to watch the relegation games live and watching our last home game of the season.  :lol:

I will be on a stag do and we have found a pub that will have every game on. Perfect!

I think Blackpool will stay up, I can't see Man U taking the game seriously and Spurs have to match Liverpools result to reach the Europa league, I think Blackpool will lose on Sunday 1 - 0 and Birmingham to lose 2-0 with that 1 goal providing the vital goal difference sending them down.

Newcastle, after getting a 10 point deduction for not fielding our strongest side at Chelsea.

This while Blackpool win at Old Trafford and beat Man Utd U14s in what is described as genius management ahead of the CL final.

It's gonna be a hell of a day on Sunday, I hope it's Wigan and Blackburn but I think it'll be Blackpool and Brum.

Manure always play on the last day of the season, credit to red face there, he never coasts, Spuds a lot to play for in their last game and I can't believe Brum are good enough to get anything there. Wigan will do what they always do and sneak out of it with a point or better at Stoke.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I will be on a stag do and we have found a pub that will have every game on. Perfect!

Be like that room from the Matrix!

Plan of action:

TV: constantly switch between:

Tottenham v Birmingham - Fox Soccer Channel

Whatever game ends up on ESPN2 or Wolves v Blackburn on FSC2

This leaves iPad, iPhone and 2 Macs and a PC to use for the remaining 4 games. It's going to be amazing.

Guest Roger Kint

Be like that room from the Matrix!

Theres one in Tenerife that has about 20 screens behind the bar, was bloody weird trying to get served and catching up with each game. Your head is all over the shop

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Just need someone to be your biased Scouser, drunken Cockney and er whatever Matt Le Tissier does.