Sam Allardyce

Ritchie

They struggled to cope when I left, as did Bolton and Blackburn, because they were relegated.

It’s not as if I was hoping and praying for those clubs to suffer but when it happened it was hard not to think, ‘there you go, I told you’.

Fucking hell. :lol:

:lol: I had to read that on the fucking bus man, almost strained my neck I was shaking my head that energetically.  I always read his column because I perversely enjoy the way the daft cunt winds me up. :lol:

Struggled to cope when he left? We struggled to cope when you was here you fucking Battletoad. 4 of the points Derby got THAT season were off us!

Worst thing about the bloke is he just doesn't seem to get why fans and other managers dislike him. That and his awful, awful brand of football and ego.

Battletoad. :lol:

Highly annoying though that he isn't exposed in the media for being a complete and utter charlatan.

See also: O'Neill, Martin.

Guest Howaythetoon

I still genuinely think under FS, he would have worked and we would have become a top 8 type club again, albeit not a very attractive one. I reckon Big Sam is more bitter about not being allowed to do the job he was originally hired to do under FS, which was to come in, restructure the whole club and get us going again, than actually getting sacked. Once Ashley took over he was always in danger of getting peddled anyway which I'm sure he knew. The results obviously didn't help his cause, or rather the performances, mind. He has proved himself a very good manager though since and West Ham will be comfortable this season easily and will represent a tough task for us to overcome. I could easily see them winning.

Guest bimpy474

I still genuinely think under FS, he would have worked and we would have become a top 8 type club again, albeit not a very attractive one. I reckon Big Sam is more bitter about not being allowed to do the job he was originally hired to do under FS, which was to come in, restructure the whole club and get us going again, than actually getting sacked. Once Ashley took over he was always in danger of getting peddled anyway which I'm sure he knew. The results obviously didn't help his cause, or rather the performances, mind. He has proved himself a very good manager though since and West Ham will be comfortable this season easily and will represent a tough task for us to overcome. I could easily see them winning.

We were heading only one way under him, down.

He bought a collection of players that were one paced, useless and who had no creativity of any kind. The last 7 or so games under him were the worst i've ever seen us play. The TV game at Fulham which we won 0-1 was the most embarrassed i've ever been watching us win. It was and still is the worst game i've ever witnessed on Sky.

I couldn't give a flying feck how he has done elsewhere. He is a shithouse cunt, who's ego is as massive as his fat hippo head. I hate him and it may have something to do with Mrs Bimpy having the same medicine balled fat headedness, yes my life is fecked for now and all eternity, anyhoo back to fat fuck head.

He is and will always be a wanker, a fat ego filled useless fathead fuckwit with the charm of a stinking pile of shit. With his packet of chewing gum which he has to chew open mouthed so we can all see it. His utter contempt for any fans views and the fact he is always right, i mean what would we now.

The day he isn't a manager and isn't on my telly cant come soon enough. Maybe luck would come my way and he is flattened by a massive comet, then again it would just bounce of his massive noggin.

Cunt = Sam. I do not like him.

Do not reply as whatever you say will just be wasted on my already made up mind. Arrogant yes but i couldn't give a shite.

I'm right.....haha.

I can agree to an extent, we would probably have become a top 8 side again but it would have been vile to watch and difficult to change the style once he had left as was the case with Bolton and Blackburn. Fat Sam is not a very good manager but merely a practical one who will more often than not, suit the job he is trusted with (keeping Bolton/Blackburn up, getting WHU up and keeping them up) he however is not then capable of moving a side to the next level ala Moyes who has consistantly changed the way Everton play whilst sticking to his core principles depending on who he has at his disposal. Fat Sam is just the safe but limited option for owners who want to stay in the Premier League and that is why he would never have fully succeeded with us, as we demand more and correctly so due to our resources and fan base.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can agree to an extent, we would probably have become a top 8 side again but it would have been vile to watch and difficult to change the style once he had left as was the case with Bolton and Blackburn. Fat Sam is not a very good manager but merely a practical one who will more often than not, suit the job he is trusted with (keeping Bolton/Blackburn up, getting WHU up and keeping them up) he however is not then capable of moving a side to the next level ala Moyes who has consistantly changed the way Everton play whilst sticking to his core principles depending on who he has at his disposal. Fat Sam is just the safe but limited option for owners who want to stay in the Premier League and that is why he would never have fully succeeded with us, as we demand more and correctly so due to our resources and fan base.

I dunno about being vile to watch like, I've watched a fair bit of West Ham this season and they have played better football than us it has to be said, similar to how we actually played under Hughton, direct but not long-ball. Not all the time anyway. Obviously towards the end of his time here our football was shocking but I think a lot of that was down to a number of factors such as players simply not performing. A new billionaire owner had came in and if you listen to the likes of Beardsley at talk-ins, a good number of them such as Owen, Viduka and Martins just stopped listening to their manager, no doubt expecting him not to last anyway.

I still think he's a good manager although Moyes has shown himself a better manager in general. That said, you mention the next level, it is extremely hard for anyone outside of the top 4 if you like to reach and then stay at that so-called next level. Big Sam did it at Bolton, taking them to sixth, a net spend of practically nowt. Its impossible to keep that going. It is no coincidence that Moyes, fresh from spending some money, is seeing his side reach new heights if you like and that's what any club wishing to reach the next level or to improve needs, money. We will find to our our own cost sadly just how important that is when we look back at the lack of spending in the summer.

Guest Howaythetoon

He bought a collection of players that were one paced, useless and who had no creativity of any kind. The last 7 or so games under him were the worst i've ever seen us play. The TV game at Fulham which we won 0-1 was the most embarrassed i've ever been watching us win. It was and still is the worst game i've ever witnessed on Sky.

I couldn't give a flying feck how he has done elsewhere. He is a shithouse c***, who's ego is as massive as his fat hippo head. I hate him and it may have something to do with Mrs Bimpy having the same medicine balled fat headedness, yes my life is fecked for now and all eternity, anyhoo back to fat f*** head.

He is and will always be a w*****, a fat ego filled useless fathead fuckwit with the charm of a stinking pile of s***. With his packet of chewing gum which he has to chew open mouthed so we can all see it. His utter contempt for any fans views and the fact he is always right, i mean what would we now.

The day he isn't a manager and isn't on my telly cant come soon enough. Maybe luck would come my way and he is flattened by a massive comet, then again it would just bounce of his massive noggin.

c*** = Sam. I do not like him.

Do not reply as whatever you say will just be wasted on my already made up mind. Arrogant yes but i couldn't give a s****.

I'm right.....haha.

Fair play, if that's how you feel that's how you feel. I'm not gonna argue against your POV much less try and change your mind. Top ranting in fact  :thup:

Allardyce is a fraud and a cunt who was nothing but a waste of time and resources as our manager. It is very perplexing that you continue to blow smoke up his arse while slam the bloke who has shown him up in terms of stepping up to manage a club like NUFC.

Guest bimpy474

I couldn't give a flying feck how he has done elsewhere. He is a shithouse c***, who's ego is as massive as his fat hippo head. I hate him and it may have something to do with Mrs Bimpy having the same medicine balled fat headedness, yes my life is fecked for now and all eternity, anyhoo back to fat f*** head.

He is and will always be a w*****, a fat ego filled useless fathead fuckwit with the charm of a stinking pile of s***. With his packet of chewing gum which he has to chew open mouthed so we can all see it. His utter contempt for any fans views and the fact he is always right, i mean what would we now.

c*** = Sam. I do not like him.

Do not reply as whatever you say will just be wasted on my already made up mind. Arrogant yes but i couldn't give a s****.

I'm right.....haha.

Fair play, if that's how you feel that's how you feel. I'm not gonna argue against your POV much less try and change your mind. Top ranting in fact  :thup:

Was a bit of a rant wasn't it :lol:

It his opinion of himself that gets me most. So self important and never wrong. Just like all of us on here like :D.

Guest Howaythetoon

Allardyce is a fraud and a c*** who was nothing but a waste of time and resources as our manager. It is very perplexing that you continue to blow smoke up his arse while slam the bloke who has shown him up in terms of stepping up to manage a club like NUFC.

He's a fraud as far as his ego goes but not his results. If anything Pardew is the real fraud because he talks about possession football, quick high tempo football, exciting the fans etc. yet we rarely get to see these things despite him having at his disposal a plethora of players not only more than capable of playing such football, but who have to be playing such football, otherwise they will look, well, fucking ordinary and redundant.

I agree that he's an egotistical cunt with an unnerving sense of self importance, but i don't think you can say he isn't good at what he does with limited teams like Bolton and Blackburn. His biggest test will be moving West Ham forward next season as i don't think their fans will accept another year of dour football with the aim of just staying up.

Allardyce was useless here. Rubbish signings, chronic football, awful press/fan communication and poor results.

Pardew blows him out of the water when it comes to making a success of himself at NUFC - and I'm not even a massive fan of Pardew. Personally couldn't give a fuck what either of them have done at other clubs.

His arrogannce wouldn't wind people up so much if his sides played halfway attractive football. And yeah, i agree he could / would have taken us into the top 8. But under Allerdyce that's all a club can ever be. When Bolton climbed their way up the league he made no attempt at all to play anything other than clog ball. When he came to us and had a bit more cash at his disposal he still went down the anti-football route because he knows nothing else.

If he was here now we'd be Bolton in disguise.

His arrogannce wouldn't wind people up so much if his sides played halfway attractive football. And yeah, i agree he could / would have taken us into the top 8. But under Allerdyce that's all a club can ever be. When Bolton climbed their way up the league he made no attempt at all to play anything other than clog ball. When he came to us and had a bit more cash at his disposal he still went down the anti-football route because he knows nothing else.

If he was here now we'd be Bolton in disguise.

His football is as attractive as he is

Allardyce was useless here. Rubbish signings, chronic football, awful press/fan communication and poor results.

Pardew blows him out of the water when it comes to making a success of himself at NUFC - and I'm not even a massive fan of Pardew. Personally couldn't give a fuck what either of them have done at other clubs.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Fucking Clueless.

I couldn't give a flying feck how he has done elsewhere. He is a shithouse cunt, who's ego is as massive as his fat hippo head. I hate him and it may have something to do with Mrs Bimpy having the same medicine balled fat headedness, yes my life is fecked for now and all eternity, anyhoo back to fat fuck head.

He is and will always be a wanker, a fat ego filled useless fathead fuckwit with the charm of a stinking pile of shit. With his packet of chewing gum which he has to chew open mouthed so we can all see it. His utter contempt for any fans views and the fact he is always right, i mean what would we now.

Cunt = Sam. I do not like him.

Do not reply as whatever you say will just be wasted on my already made up mind. Arrogant yes but i couldn't give a shite.

I'm right.....haha.

100% correct, best post in the thread.

Can we finally pack it in now, whenever anyone says Pardew wants to play Allardyce football, it's met on here with hoots of derision, as if it's the most ridiculous of suggestions. That's exactly how he wants to play but Allardyce is much better at it.

His team passed us off the park, led by Kevin Nolan who the clever dicks on here have down as one of the worst midfielders in the league.