International midfielder. Who is it?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

This guy is going to out do the Ben Arfa saga.

Who says it's a guy?

I started that thread as well and look how that ended

Have faith brother :)

This guy is going to out do the Ben Arfa saga.

Who says it's a guy?

I started that thread as well and look how that ended

Have faith brother :)

Fuck, I can't deal with 3-4 months of that shit. Lets just cut our fucking losses and give up now.

Guest pont-toon

Jérémy Menez

The bloke who I sit next to in Level 7 told me it was him ^^

read it in the sunday rags?, educated guess?  or has an impeccable source like Mark Douglas ?

Jérémy Menez

The bloke who I sit next to in Level 7 told me it was him ^^

read it in the sunday rags?, educated guess?  or has an impeccable source like Mark Douglas ?

If it's true i'll be quite happy at that prospect as long as they get a couple of quality strikers in.

Apparently - according to a bloke allegedly itk - we are close to signing two players from Toulouse (M'Bengue and Tabanou?).  This bloke is supposed to play golf with Ashley's dad (so he says).

Apparently - according to a bloke allegedly itk - we are close to signing two players from Toulouse (M'Bengue and Tabanou?).  This bloke is supposed to play golf with Ashley's dad (so he says).

Fred Elliott? I say I say, were buying 2 players from Toulouse

Neither are midfielders.

Fred Elliott? I say I say, were buying 2 players from Toulouse

:lol:

Neither are midfielders.

Neither are midfielders.

Tabanou is a midfielder isn't he?  I know he can play left back but I thought he was a winger?