Newcastle United 3 - 3 West Brom - 22/05/11 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Guest Mantis

Pardew's just been on SSN, said we probably didn't deserve to be 3-0 up so 3-3 is a fair result.

The blokes an absolute idiot.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew's just been on SSN, said we probably didn't deserve to be 3-0 up so 3-3 is a fair result.

:wave:

He said we probably didn't deserve to be 3 0 up

He is correct. They had 2 off the line and krul made a worldy

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Few of them kept losing their footing in that one area of the pitch, probably got too much watering at half time.

Few of them kept losing their footing in that one area of the pitch, probably got too much watering at half time.

There was one spot, at the East Stand/Gallowgate corner, right in the corner of the box. About four players in the space of a couple of minutes did it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There was one spot, at the East Stand/Gallowgate corner, right in the corner of the box. About four players in the space of a couple of minutes did it.

Aye, that's the area.  :thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Taylor, 3-3 was 550/1 btw :lol:

:lol:

I was going to put some money on Loven to score. Didn't in the end.

Aye, that's the area.  :thup:

Why don't players just wear boots that are f***ing sturdy rather than what they look like. It really p***es me off

:lol: What's that fucking mean?

It's Pardew for "it doesn't really matter to me that we conceded a three goal lead". :)

We defintely didn't deserve to be 3-0 up, like.

So, what, we thought we'd play s**** to even things up?

For what it's worth, I thought we were good value for a lead at HT. They were f***ing woeful at the back.

We defintely didn't deserve to be 3-0 up, like.

So, what, we thought we'd play s**** to even things up?

For what it's worth, I thought we were good value for a lead at HT. They were f***ing woeful at the back.

They disappeared for a good while and Barton was moving the ball around CM like they weren't there. I thought we were good for the lead, they were poor up until their first goal.

I think considering we both came up this year we should be pleased with a mid table finish, both now look stable but with room for improvement.

Losing a 3 goal lead is a bit of a pisser, we did it v Wet Spam, anyway, enjoy the closed season, see you next year! 

I think considering we both came up this year we should be pleased with a mid table finish, both now look stable but with room for improvement.

Losing a 3 goal lead is a bit of a pisser, we did it v Wet Spam, anyway, enjoy the closed season, see you next year! 

:thup:

Well played mate.

I'm beginning to get annoyed by wbas presence...........

well done anyway please sell tchoyi to some foreign side