Newcastle United 3 - 3 West Brom - 22/05/11 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

I remember the idiots on here going on about how Blackpool are a quality side. They're where they belong now. In fact I can't believe they still have a chance of staying up on the last day. What a sh*t team.

:lol:

Before the season started most predicted they'd struggle to get into double figures.

When they were comfortable in midtable he means.

I said they could always do a Hull.

I remember the idiots on here going on about how Blackpool are a quality side. They're where they belong now. In fact I can't believe they still have a chance of staying up on the last day. What a sh*t team.

Before the season started most predicted they'd struggle to get into double figures.

That just emphasises my point. They've overperformed to finish 6 points from bottom!

You were one of the numpties trying to say they're a good team. I'm surprised they've finished second from bottom.

Calm down. :lol:

Guest RowanB

When they were comfortable in midtable he means.

I said they could always do a Hull.

Exactly.