Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Anth Nufc McNallyMehdi Abeid

Are you playing or on the bench the morra mehdi lad ?

Like ·  · See friendship · 4 minutes ago ·

Sam Mills U won't get no answer nd bet u thort he sed summit bet u were buzzing

2 minutes ago · Like

Mehdi Abeid im not playing tomorow

19 seconds ago · Like

Smith will be on the bench ahead of Mehdi without question

Why?

For the same bizarre reason he was on a few other occasions this season. God knows why.

I've only seen Mehdi play in pre season and in the reserves but that was enough for me to believe he is a talented young footballer. Alan Smith is barely a footballer these days

Anth Nufc McNally Haha sam he proved you rong n you deserve your chance mehdi

53 minutes ago · Like

Mehdi Abeid im not in the squad lads we train this week smit will play I think Dan will bench

4 minutes ago · likeUnlike ·

:/

Oh good god NO!

I read the article and I think it says that Abeid (and Gosling) will be ready to come into the reckoning once the AFC gets going in January. From other stuff going around it sounds like Smith has the gig this w/e.

I read the article and I think it says that Abeid (and Gosling) will be ready to come into the reckoning once the AFC gets going in January. From other stuff going around it sounds like Smith has the gig this w/e.

:scared:

:scared:

Yup - but on past history with AP I think there's at least a half decent chance Smith will play better than many might have expected. Best, Lovepants, Raylor, Saylor and Guthrie all have after all.