Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Especially when the media reckon Colback is mint. Mark Douglas tweeted something along the lines of Cabella and Colback being the star performers today ffs :anguish:. Colback is utter shit.

:lol: he was utterly irrelevant, as usual. Douglas is an idiot.

Especially when the media reckon Colback is mint. Mark Douglas tweeted something along the lines of Cabella and Colback being the star performers today ffs :anguish:. Colback is utter s***.

I thought Colback was garbage tbh, waste of a place

Especially when the media reckon Colback is mint. Mark Douglas tweeted something along the lines of Cabella and Colback being the star performers today ffs :anguish:. Colback is utter s***.

I thought Colback was garbage tbh, waste of a place

I was watching him today and when he gets the ball he'll pass it quickly which is good, but then he just stops and becomes a spectator. You'll never see this guy involved in a one two because he's not interested in the idea of pass and move. Abeid would cover twice the ground in 90 mins.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched the game in fragments today. How'd he do?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have we won every game he's started in?

Tbh he was a bit iffy today and looked deparately in need of game time . Villa were shocking so he got away with it.

He looked a bit lost to me. I was sat quite near the front and he was continuously getting shouted at by Cisse and Carver on his positioning. Kept looking to the bench like a lost kid, as if to say where should I stand?

One moment he was in the centre circle with his arms in a confused impression trying to understand Carver's message. Took about 3 players to explain it to him :lol:

Had a decent game though, if a bit rusty

Definitely rusty today. Got away with a few untidy bits of play.  Overall decent performance, added bite to midfield and bags of potential there.

He had some damn impressive performances earlier in the year before getting injured. I hope they give him a decent contract. Funny how hard is to get rid of useless coaches and managers on long contracts, and how easy is to get rid of good players...

I like Abeid but I think Carver has told him to stay just in front of the back 4 - he is far more effective in a more attacking role but then, with Williamson as a CB(and Colo's legs going)no wonder Carver daren't move him further forward....

Don't know if this has been posted but just read started 7 games this season of which we've won 6, and drawn one. Including Liverpool and City.

:lol: Wonder what will happen when Jack is back.

Don't know if this has been posted but just read started 7 games this season of which we've won 6, and drawn one. Including Liverpool and City.

:lol: Wonder what will happen when Jack is back.

Benched.

Id like to see Abeid and Colback in the middle, with Cabella left and Sissoko on the right. Sissoko cutting in and switching with Colback.

Aye, stick Obertan in defence and Anita in goal and I reckon you're onto a winner there.

Id like to see Abeid and Colback in the middle, with Cabella left and Sissoko on the right. Sissoko cutting in and switching with Colback.

Aye, stick Obertan in defence and Anita in goal and I reckon you're onto a winner there.

Alright smart arse, give yourself a clap.

Alright smart arse, give yourself a clap.

Bit late, already got it off your mum.