Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

So far it's been confirmed he apparently spoke to Ben Arfa last week and he is "running with the ball and starting to feel good", Mehdi himself is happy to "defend or attack", but alarmingly, doesn't seem to have heard of Greggs. What a scoop.

He also quite likes the goat screaming like a man, but isn't sure about the seal.

Where's this big conversation with him like? Feel as if I've missed out. :(

So far it's been confirmed he apparently spoke to Ben Arfa last week and he is "running with the ball and starting to feel good", Mehdi himself is happy to "defend or attack", but alarmingly, doesn't seem to have heard of Greggs. What a scoop.

He also quite likes the goat screaming like a man, but isn't sure about the seal.

:lol::lol:

Guest young master

this is abeid's development, in a year's time he will be like this

http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/85521820._Mehdi_Abeid_3.png

8 years later...

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zppnh4.png

He really is a top kid, I messaged him to say that although his responses are very much appreciated he really doesn't have to reply to all the messages he gets because it must be a bit crazy for him at the moment.

He said it was no problem and thanked me for worrying, said to have a good evening when I said I was off too.

What a guy, what a guy!  :smitten:

He really is a top kid, I messaged him to say that although his responses are very much appreciated he really doesn't have to reply to all the messages he gets because it must be a bit crazy for him at the moment.

He said it was no problem and thanked me for worrying, said to have a good evening when I said I was off too.

What a guy, what a guy!  :smitten:

Aye, but did you send him a video of an animal making a human-like noise? For f***s sake.

Asked him on Facebook about Gervinho and he said he reckons he wants to go to Arsenal, so I said perhaps Cabaye & Tiote will convince him and he said, "Cabaye's coming to Newcastle??" :lol:

make that 30% now  :lol: