Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

At the minute he's worth bothering about because he's still producing on the park. It will get to a point where by either the fans or the board will stop caring and just let him go. Problem is that he wants to go back to Argentina but they can't afford him. Something has to give eventually.

I am honestly so glad we're not Man City. Your top scorer is the highest in the Premier League, and even in spite of that, i'd fucking detest him. Must be so shite having no personal affection to anyone in your squad, being completely aware that they're at the club for absolutely no other reason than the money.

I hate that club.

I am honestly so glad we're not Man City. 

Must be so shite having no personal affection to anyone in your squad, being completely aware that they're at the club for absolutely no other reason than the money.

Feel the same way :thup:

I don´t think Tevez can help it. He´s just plain stupid. If he wasn´t blessed with the skills he has, he would probably be lurking around in Argentina somewhere with a village idiot reputation.

seems the joe cole story is true (if you believe the mail)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1394332/Joe-Cole-sign-Tottenham.html

I like this bit:

Spurs want to offload several big earners who will not feature in the first team next season. Alan Hutton, Robbie Keane, David Bentley, Wilson Palacios, Sebastien Bassong and Giovani Dos Santos are all surplus to requirements.

Sunderland were told when they inquired about Peter Crouch that Spurs would only sell if they also took a couple of those players.

Seems like his agent has been trying to stimulate some interest in Joe Cole getting a new home, but it wont be Spurs.

Devestated.

:wav:

Internacional's President they have rejected €12m bid from Spurs for Leandro Damiao.

He also said he believes Spurs will make an improved bid and that it is inevitable that Leandro will leave.

Spurs have a partnership with Internacional, that's where they got Sandro and this move has been widely rumoured for a couple of weeks at least.

Being said on Twitter that Leandro signed yesterday.  Not the most reliable but ......................

Nothing official yet but Jamie O'Hara has signed for Wolves.

£5m apparently, 4 year deal

He's pretty much Wolves level imo. Such a mediocre player.

Pretty average maybe but he'd always put a shift in.  I wish him all the best.