Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Don't think he's what we need, i think he seems like he needs to start games to have a real effect, will he be good to come on to make that difference? I don't know. Good player without a doubt though.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd absolutely piss myself laughing if they bought either/both Cattermole and/or Henderson.

I'd absolutely piss myself laughing if they bought either/both Cattermole and/or Henderson.

I wouldn't. Anyone giving that lot money for them two chancers is a bad thing.

Sunderland are shite at spending money though. I think it'd be a good move for us and the likes, really. They're not world-beaters by any stretch, but it's still be the core of their midfield being ripped away. Wouldn't improve Liverpool to any great extent either.

Have to say i'm somewhat comforted by Liverpool's alleged targets, particularly the ones from the Premier League. In these early window days, it doesn't appear that Kenny's putting together anything more than a decent side. Confident we could be atleast on par with them next season.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd absolutely p*ss myself laughing if they bought either/both Cattermole and/or Henderson.

Sunderland would waste it and those players would weaken Liverpool. 2 birds imo.

Guest magpie99

Fox are saying that Brad Friedel will be announced as a Spurs player today and that Gomes is in talks with AC Milan.

Deep joy..................

MJ..........Does this make up for you losing Modric to Manyoo, Bale to Barca, Defoe to anyone who will play him, Crouch to the mackems and Jenas to Villa? Good to see the spuds reduced to signing 40 year olds now.

Seriously though, if you are to improve next season, you need to seriously address your centre halves because King and Woodgate are finished, Bassong wants out, Kaboul is unreliable and Gallas is getting old.

Fox are saying that Brad Friedel will be announced as a Spurs player today and that Gomes is in talks with AC Milan.

Deep joy..................

MJ..........Does this make up for you losing Modric to Manyoo, Bale to Barca, Defoe to anyone who will play him, Crouch to the mackems and Jenas to Villa? Good to see the spuds reduced to signing 40 year olds now.

Seriously though, if you are to improve next season, you need to seriously address your centre halves because King and Woodgate are finished, Bassong wants out, Kaboul is unreliable and Gallas is getting old.

:lol: aye fucking right