Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Having studied Tevez closely due to Fantasy League, he was absolutely magic almost every week. He'd score all sorts of goals for them and he'd score against the big sides too. They can replace him with a marquee signing for loads of money, but they won't be able to replace him on the pitch.

qpr to make a move for Carlton Cole according to the Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/05/carlton-cole-west-ham

the price is 6m :puke:

Would not be suprised if we ended up with him.

Just that he's 28 in October makes me sure that we will not sign him.

The longer we go without signing a striker, the more i think we will go for him, if he hasn't gone elsewhere.

The longer we go without signing a striker, the more i think we will go for him, if he hasn't gone elsewhere.

Why? We will never sign him. "The longer we go without signing a striker". WTF? It's 5th of July today man.

Why? We will never sign him. "The longer we go without signing a striker". WTF? It's 5th of July today man.

Eh? im not on about now, im saying if we were to get to the middlle of August and still had not signed a striker, providing he was available, i think we would go in for him.

But there is absolutly nothing that points towards Cole when we're looking for players. We want young players, and we have already bought Ba who is a bit like Cole in the style of play.

If we get desperate, he will come cheap enough.

Wasn't he having a sly little poke at our own situation vis-à-vis Nolan?

O0

I'm sure if they signed Aguero or someone they wouldn't be worried the same way some of us have at selling Nolan and buying Cabaye, which I'd say is a fair comparison.

Cole would probably get about 12 goals at best in a team with out and out wingers playing longball. I could see him do well at Stoke where they'd just launch everything to him and have Etherington & Pennant as out-and-out wingers. Couldn't see him in our set up at all though.