Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Spurs deluded if they think the not for sale line will work. Everyone knows he will go whether it's tomorrow or August 31st. The whole 'he's under contract so he stays' thinking doesn't exist in the real world. He'll go for about £32m imo.

Fabregas?

O0

Cesc has never gone public about quitting Arsenal in the way Modric has with Spurs, and the saga has just started.

Spurs deluded if they think the not for sale line will work. Everyone knows he will go whether it's tomorrow or August 31st. The whole 'he's under contract so he stays' thinking doesn't exist in the real world. He'll go for about £32m imo.

:nods:

Modric handing in a request might just tip the scales. I know Levy is adamant that Modric isn't going anywhere but he's already said he wants to play for Chelsea, handing in a transfer request saying he, officially, doesn't want to be at Spurs any more would make his position pretty much untenable with the fans imo. 

I wouldn't underestimate Levy and his power in this. Seems to be a very special chairman, and a good one at that. I think he'd have no problem doing what he feels is right. Also, after what he's said, his reputation is on the line here if Modric actually goes.

I wouldn't underestimate Levy and his power in this. Seems to be a very special chairman, and a good one at that. I think he'd have no problem doing what he feels is right. Also, after what he's said, his reputation is on the line here if Modric actually goes.

really? because he's said stuff like this before and been wrong, to me it just seems he's setting up Modric as the villain so he gets away without any rep damage

Just me annoyed by SSN getting a daily update from twitchy via his car window? So unprofessional.

very pissed of by it but thats Redknapp for you, always cultivates these relationship with the media hence they defend him to the hilt and hype him up

Guest Chubby Jason
'Arry's Future

Here's a question Mediawatch was pondering this morning.

After watching Harry Redknapp once again fail to drive past a camera at the Spurs training ground (wearing, incidentally, a very fetching pair of Gok Wan-inspired specs), stopping to keep journalists informed of the goings-on inside, what the hell is he going to do when he retires and nobody is interested in talking to him anymore?

Will he just camp out in the Sky Sports News car park, bellowing through the window, "I like him, he's a triffic player, but he belongs to West Ham...Hello?...Boys?...Anyone there?...Top top..."

The window shuts, Harry slopes off, his face dropping. Even further than it already has.

Just me annoyed by SSN getting a daily update from twitchy via his car window? So unprofessional.

It's typical Harry. If he's not tapping up a player through the press, he's drumming up interest in one of his own. It's shocking how brazen he is about the whole thing...

It's typical Harry. If he's not tapping up a player through the press, he's drumming up interest in one of his own. It's shocking how brazen he is about the whole thing...

Sooner he fucks off to get cunting about with the National Team the better. Odious twitchy bastard

really? because he's said stuff like this before and been wrong, to me it just seems he's setting up Modric as the villain so he gets away without any rep damage

His language re Berbatov was ambiguous. He's been unequivocal about Modric, stating that he's not leaving. I don't think it's about his rep in this case (though I'm not sure if it would matter if it was); I think Levy realises what it says about Spurs if we can't keep a player with five years (?) left on his contract. The money offered is not what he's worth to us.

They play Jody Craddock. I think they just need better defenders.

So they sign Matthew Upson  :lol:

Aye, well they're still Wolves, they're not gonna bring in anyone who is actually good, but shit Matty Upson is still a considerable step up from that ginger mackum cernt

Guest Roger Kint

Joao Miranda to Atlético. Seems they love their random Brazilians. Anyone know him?

Is that the CB? vaguely remember he played in France a few years back iirc but god knows if hes good.

Joao Miranda to Atlético. Seems they love their random Brazilians. Anyone know him?

Is that the CB? vaguely remember he played in France a few years back iirc but god knows if hes good.

Yeah, the CB. Has a few token Brazilian caps but that means owt (seems everybody can get a Brazil cap)