Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wouldn't it make more sense for Corinthians to spend the £35 million and ludicrous wages building a squad of very good Brazilian league players?

I guess the only way they're getting these sponsors is because it's Tevez?

Wouldn't it make more sense for Corinthians to spend the £35 million and ludicrous wages building a squad of very good Brazilian league players?

I guess the only way they're getting these sponsors is because it's Tevez?

From my limited understanding of how these transfers work they wouldn't be able to get the same money to do that.

City have rejected £35m for Tevez.

Cannot even understand the logic of Man City rejecting bids for players they are wanting to sell. They already have unlimited funds. Is it just a matter of principle in getting full value?

Be a schoolboy error to accept their first bid.

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

Just bumping this after seeing Chelsea have reportedly offered circa £27m for him.

Got it fully recorded below. :)

Not looking unlikely!

I haven't forgotten  :lol:

Still hearing he won't be sold under any circumstances in this window.

Not being a dick here, seriously, but who do you actually hear off? Obviously you couldn't say "Daniel Levy is my best friend" if he was but could you give me a clue, you seem to know an awful lot every transfer window.

Spurs deluded if they think the not for sale line will work. Everyone knows he will go whether it's tomorrow or August 31st. The whole 'he's under contract so he stays' thinking doesn't exist in the real world. He'll go for about £32m imo.

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

Just bumping this after seeing Chelsea have reportedly offered circa £27m for him.

Got it fully recorded below. :)

Not looking unlikely!

I haven't forgotten  :lol:

Still hearing he won't be sold under any circumstances in this window.

Spurs have said similar things about players in the past in these situations, Carrick and Berbatov spring to mind, they went anyway and Levy had it set up nicely to vilify the player

Spurs deluded if they think the not for sale line will work. Everyone knows he will go whether it's tomorrow or August 31st. The whole 'he's under contract so he stays' thinking doesn't exist in the real world. He'll go for about £32m imo.

Fabregas?

Fabregas?

O0