Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Well no.

He might want to play for us but would rather stay put (his desire to stay outweighs his desire to move on). Anyway Dreseden as most can tell was very clever in how he worded his statement .

Edit: Reply to The Prophet.

Ehm, so he does NOT want to play for you is what you are saying?

Guest kingdawson

Why would Mata or Adebayor want to go to Tottenham???

So so boring....espcially considering Adebayor already conducted an interview with the BBC in january where he stated he was very happy to join us and nearly did so before Real Madrid came calling. He then stated that he'd be more then happy to join us in the summer despite the 'songs' our fans sing about him.

Probably just being nice.

Far too big a player for you lot.  Same with Mata.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/adebayor-completes-loan-switch-250811.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=adebayor-completes-loan-switch-250811

"We are delighted to announce the signing of Emmanuel Adebayor on a season-long loan from Manchester City.

The Togo-born striker moved to the Premier League in January, 2006 from Monaco and has scored 81 goals in 186 appearances in all competitions during spells with Arsenal and Manchester City.

Adebayor spent the second half of last season on loan at Real Madrid registering eight goals in 22 appearances."

Guest kingdawson

We are delighted to announce the signing of Yago Falque on a season-long loan from Juventus.

The Spain Under-21 attacking midfielder, a European Under-17 Championship winner with Spain in 2007, joined Juventus from Barcelona in August, 2008 and spent last season on loan at Spanish second division side Villareal B where he scored 11 goals in 36 games.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... oan-250811

Any good Village?

Modric is leaving, they could do with Yago.

but all the Spurs ITKs agreed he wasn't?!?!

It was Levy who said that Modric will not be sold this window to any club under any circumstances.  The only person saying anything to the contrary has been Redknapp and he reputedly has his reasons for that.

How good is Cahill btw? Honestly I've never really seen that much of him to form an opinion on him. I know he seems to be highly rated. Say if you're comparing him to other centre-backs, what level would you say he's at? And what level could he be at?

How good is Cahill btw? Honestly I've never really seen that much of him to form an opinion on him. I know he seems to be highly rated. Say if you're comparing him to other centre-backs, what level would you say he's at? And what level could he be at?

Personally I don't think he's anything special good prem cb but nothing more imho

Guest north shields lad

Bellamy taking a 50,000 a week pay cut to sign for Liverpool, although Man city paying him 50% of his contract so he will hardly be skint.