Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

It's a pointless argument but if you took Yaya Toure away from Man City and gave him to Man Utd then I think they'd win the league no bother.

Not that pointless. I think if you gave him to any one of Spurs, Arsenal, or Chelsea we'd have run them close. He's that good.

Guest firetotheworks

Man City will win the league by about Easter.

I don't know how you can possibly make any strong predictions for the league this year. Man United always hit back strong and despite having a dull team managed to only lose the title on goal difference, with pretty much the last kick of the season.

It's a pointless argument but if you took Yaya Toure away from Man City and gave him to Man Utd then I think they'd win the league no bother.

Not that pointless. I think if you gave him to any one of Spurs, Arsenal, or Chelsea we'd have run them close. He's that good.

chelsea with drogba aye, arsenal maybe....and there it ends

I knew Kagawa wouldn't play in his natural position btw  :lol: typical Fergie buying AM's and playing them as CM's or wingers.

It's an awful waste if it happens like. Kagawa seemed the perfect player for them to sign as well, a direct attacking midfielder with good quick incisive passing and also someone who gets on the end of things in the box.

Err this is the Alex Ferguson who had Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney up front at the same time...and then bought Berbatov to add to them as well. I'm sure he'll find a way to fit RVP, Rooney and Kagawa into the same side, even if he heavily rotates. Could let Rooney drift out wide as he used to do, or use Kagawa in a nominally wide playmaking role a la Mata and Silva (which would make a lot of sense.) lots of options there.

Rooney  RVP  Valencia

Kagawa

Carrick  Scholes

:drool:  :undecided:

Still think they need to replace Fletcher mind, they often seem to lack energy and presence in the centre of the park. they struggled against us, bilbao and basel when faced with a high tempo game and they cant dominate possession against the top european sides. im not sure tiote is reliable enough on the ball for them but they could use someone with that sort of energy.

Fletcher and Scholes both need long term replacements and they haven't replaced Neville or Evra either.

I think this is the most likely line up for them.....

De Gea

Rafeal Evans Vidic Evra

Carrick Scholes

Valencia Rooney Kagawa

RVP

Although Valencia has been used as a RB in pre season and i wouldnt be surprised to see them continue with that considering the rest of thier RB's are Rafeal or CB's and put Nani on the right.

Man U friend reckons if they get him he'll play a more traditional no 10 role than at arsenal and rooney will revert to being a proper no 9.  I personally don't see it, think they'll get in each others

That should be the other way round.

Fletcher and Scholes both need long term replacements and they haven't replaced Neville or Evra either.

I think this is the most likely line up for them.....

De Gea

Rafeal Evans Vidic Evra

Carrick Scholes

Valencia Rooney Kagawa

RVP

Although Valencia has been used as a RB in pre season and i wouldnt be surprised to see them continue with that considering the rest of thier RB's are Rafeal or CB's and put Nani on the right.

That is a pretty frightening offensive line-up. Certainly can be got at though.

Football Agent ‏@agent_153

News on the #RVP to #MUFC deal will break across the media at some point today. It WILL happen! I only tweet when I'm certain 

Quote:

...Medical date is confirmed and #RVP will NOT play in an Arsenal shirt tonight 

Quote:

Please stop abusing me over my, #RVP to #MUFC tweets. If you are an #AFC fan I understand your frustrations, though I only tweet facts! 

Quote:

Okay, if #RVP to #MUFC isn't confirmed in media by tomorrow morning, I will shut down this page. #ionlytweetthetruth 

Please stop abusing me over my, #RVP to #MUFC tweets. If you are an #AFC fan I understand your frustrations, though I only tweet facts! 

It's Rafa Benitez!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I thought Felliani would be the one to move, much better player than Rodwell.

Aye, Fellaini is mint.