Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

:lol:

Should have just signed Thiago Silva in the summer.

Was always out of our price range once PSG got involved.

I was :fwap: when we got linked with Hummels during the Euros, though. Would have been what the doctor ordered.

Yeah he would be ideal. A proper defender who can play a bit.

He is very talented, but given the snippets of his private life that get reported over here, I'd rather we stayed away.

What part of private life? Spanish news cant be reporting stuff not even the Brazilian newspaper do can they?

He is very talented, but given the snippets of his private life that get reported over here, I'd rather we stayed away.

What part of private life? Spanish news cant be reporting stuff not even the Brazilian newspaper do can they?

Well, he's 20 and already had a baby with a teenage girl he's not even having a relationship with. Every time they report something about him in here is some youtube video of him partying or dancing. He certainly doesn't scream "leveled head".

So having a kid with someone and not having a relationship means what exactly? Youtube videos of the kid dancing in the locker room and performing on stage in a concert is now deemed bad? I'm not trying to defend him for no reason, it's just that he has actually done nothing wrong in a long time and you're trying to label him as a new Adriano in a way :lol:

So having a kid with someone and not having a relationship means what exactly? Youtube videos of the kid dancing in the locker room and performing on stage in a concert is now deemed bad? I'm not trying to defend him for no reason, it's just that he has actually done nothing wrong in a long time and you're trying to label him as a new Adriano in a way :lol:

Aye, you're just trying to defend him because he's Brazilian. :lol:

Aye, you're just trying to defend him because he's Brazilian. :lol:

Really not. I just think that VI is being ridonculous. I could defend anyone, if someone wants to have a baby at that age let them. Its a fairly common thing. Don't see how you can label someone level headed for having a kid at that age.