Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Can't really see Beckham wanting to play in Ligue 2 for anything other than tax and/or fashion reasons.

can't see tax being an issue. low pay, high image rights paid to him as a seperate company registered in a tax haven no matter where he plays.

Monaco 'one of the best cities' :lol:

It's near Nice, which is a plus. Monaco itself is boring. Probably because I'm poor.

When you went there did it not look like it might be quite nice if you could afford to do anything? Well, my friend, David Beckham can probably afford to do almost anything he wants in Monaco, and it's fucking lush weather.

Monaco 'one of the best cities' :lol:

It's near Nice, which is a plus. Monaco itself is boring. Probably because I'm poor.

Monaco is a depressing concrete hole, but it's in one of the loveliest parts of the world.

From the Italian border at Menton, down through Nice, Cannes, Antibes (super lovely) is the area I know best. I once had a chance to go and work at a place in the hills above Cannes, and turned it down. I must have been fucking nuts.

Man City loaning out Lescott in January according to the Telegraph.

Doubt that given that Toure is off to Africa/not as good as he used to be these days.

Mancini seems to have quite a bit of faith in that Nastasic mind.

Man City loaning out Lescott in January according to the Telegraph.

Doubt that given that Toure is off to Africa/not as good as he used to be these days.

Mancini seems to have quite a bit of faith in that Nastasic mind.

True and I can see why, he looks what Savic should have been but if he or Kompany get injured and Lescott has gone they're struggling.

You'd be mad not to have 4 recognised centre halves although I guess for City now they play a 3 at the back a lot Zabaleta and Richards can cover too.