Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Monaco and PSG at the top, just like the mid-90s :aww:

Although we'll have to secure every French player we're after in the meantime.

Just think of he massive bidding war that'll be had for our French players?  :smitten:

Cabaye £40m

Hba £35m

Debuchy £20m

Marv £10m

Obertan £500k

Just think of he massive bidding war that'll be had for our French players?  :smitten:

Cabaye £40m

Hba £35m

Debuchy £20m

Marv £10m

Obertan £500k

Dat ever increasing borehole :fwap:

Cabaye £40m

Hba £35m

Debuchy £20m

Marv £10m

Obertan £500m

FYP.

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. But he's been on the decline for a couple seasons already and this will force the club to finally take a look at finding a successor. He's been quite poor this season.

My first thought is that one of the oil clubs is offering him big money for a last contract.

Should be looking at Courtois, really.

Unless one of the B team's any good?

I don't think Courtois is it; he's pretty poor when leaving his line, and given the way we play, we need a keeper that's good at 1vs1 (which was Valdés' main strength).

Our biggest GK prospect was snatched by Málaga recently, and there isn't really anything of note at Barça B. We'll probably have to get the chequebook out. Some rags are suggesting ter Stegen, but so far it's just people throwing names out.

I suppose the oil money big contract theory makes sense. It will be interesting to see what type of GK Barca go for.

Will they go for someone who is dominant aerially like Guaita or someone who is agile and good with the ball at their feet.

I know Valdes has been seen as someone who fits the system like a glove but it wouldn't surprise if they looked at someone who commands his box considering the lack of height in the defense.

Football really is fucking dead isn't it. I know the teams with money normally get the best players, but what certain clubs do is soul destroying...and it's even sadder to think that if we're to win owt, realistically we have to become everything we hate about football. :(