Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Its the only position he played in Ligue 1 :lol: but anyway i find it hard to think of the right balance for a 3rd midfielder.

Cabaye and Sissoko could probably do a job as a midfield 2 but for another midfielder i'm a bit twisted..... i think a defensive midfielder with no offensive ability like Tiote is defensive overkill, a more reliable version of Marveaux might be too offensive and someone like Benat might be a bit too passive.

Finding the right balance will be difficult.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Just heard what might be the truth about Darren Bent and why Villa haven't been playing him and want to sell him of off a massive member of the Villa fan club here in Ireland.

He says the truth is Bent was undergoing disciplinary actions by Villa after he skipped training one day and was caught by Brett Holman riding Mrs Homlan after the training session haha. Holman then refused to play another game for Villa with Darren Bent involved and then told Villa at the end of the season that regardless of Bent being there or not he didn't want to play another game for Villa and they both agreed to part ways.

Bent you dirty bastard haha. If that's true that's mental and fair play for Villa for covering it up this well and not doing a Bridge-Terry about it haha.

Tevez is still class, it's his desire that holds him back. He doesn't give a shit.

Yet when he's on the pitch he's arguably the most determined player on the field.