Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Really though he's had half a good season, what an absolute cunt man.

Jury is still out for me, doubt anyone is going to gamble the kind of fee Villa could hold out for, he could easily be another Carroll rather than the new Drogba.

Telegraph saying Chelsea is most likely.

It will be.

I'd heard rumours he wanted to be in London, and his best mate is Lukaku, who has been up here this past season, but now isn't.

If we are going to sell him for a massively inflated sum, and then give Lambert the cash to spend, fair enough. If we sell him and pocket the cash, then that's much more disappointing.

"slapped in a transfer request"  this image made me :lol: for some reason.

Atleast Villa should be in a good position to ask for a hefty wedge for him. I worried for them if they went down that they would get shafted in terms of transfer fee

Is Benteke for real?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a cheeky git. The guy thinks he's that nice already?

If this is Chelsea I will roll around laughing. I would take Lukaku ahead of Benteke 10 times out of 10 still.

If I was a Villa fan I'd be fuming. Honestly cant believe the interest in Benteke is on this level. Hes just getting started. It's pathetic.

It will be.

I'd heard rumours he wanted to be in London, and his best mate is Lukaku, who has been up here this past season, but now isn't.

If we are going to sell him for a massively inflated sum, and then give Lambert the cash to spend, fair enough. If we sell him and pocket the cash, then that's much more disappointing.

Relegation chances?

It will be.

Relegation chances?

No chance whatsoever.

Too much progress made all over the pitch for that to happen.

Should just let Chelsea sign every single player, then they're allowed to loan them out to the highest bidder in a draft system.

Honestly fucking feels like it operates that way sometimes.

Yup.

What can you do, though?

Benteke threatened Genk he'd go on strike to get his move to us a year ago. It's not the biggest surprise.

He was fantastic for us, and has the potential to be a player of the absolute highest level.

WHich is why he'd be nuts to go to Spurs. He'll not go anywhere without CL football.

Earlier this week he retweeted a photo posted Be Bruyne had tweeted of him and Lukaku with the text "on our way to Chelsea".

It's pretty clear where he's going.

Wow, what a cuntish thing to do. I guess at least they won't sell us Bent now..

Bent will still be going.

Could stop any deal until a replacement for Benteke is sorted though.  Which might just be long enough for us to escape a fate worse than death.

Course he wants too move, he believes his own hype and his agent will want to cash in on him while he's hot. If the £20,000p/w is true too he'll only need to speak to any other Belgian first teamer in the league to know that's market value for what he achieved last season.

Shame like but money talks and a lot of teams have more money than Villa currently.

---

If I were Chelsea I'd just stick with Lukaku rather than buy him too though. Better off buying a truly world class player, Benteke = Ba currently for me.

Should just let Chelsea sign every single player, then they're allowed to loan them out to the highest bidder in a draft system.

Honestly fucking feels like it operates that way sometimes.

Yup.

What can you do, though?

Benteke threatened Genk he'd go on strike to get his move to us a year ago. It's not the biggest surprise.

He was fantastic for us, and has the potential to be a player of the absolute highest level.

WHich is why he'd be nuts to go to Spurs. He'll not go anywhere without CL football.

Earlier this week he retweeted a photo posted Be Bruyne had tweeted of him and Lukaku with the text "on our way to Chelsea".

It's pretty clear where he's going.

threaten to leave him on the bench for a season unless he gets his head on straight and see about his world cup chances then.