Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Marseille are rumoured to be sniffing around him and have been for a couple of months. I'm sure they'll pay him more money then Lille, and so I'm sure he would like to go. The atypical modern footballer.

Surely you mean typical?

Problem for them is, unlike us, who two quality signings could really make a big difference, they've just got those two good players, surrounded by players who probably belong in the championship really .

It's all you need. Good team Norwich, they did lack in quality. If the team can work as well as they have with the quality additions, they'll be midtable and comfortable.

Marseille are rumoured to be sniffing around him and have been for a couple of months. I'm sure they'll pay him more money then Lille, and so I'm sure he would like to go. The atypical modern footballer.

Surely you mean typical?

Exactly what I was thinking! Either that or he was being sarcastic...

Surely you mean typical?

Exactly what I was thinking! Either that or he was being sarcastic...

Brilliant sarcasm if so.

Moyes has told Rooney he can't leave as he needs him for back-up in case RVP gets injured.

Will go down like a s*** sarnie in the Roonney household.  :lol:

I don't know if he means that he won't start, but he's still a fucking idiot for saying things like that.

Rooney won't accept playing second fiddle and he won't accept being shoehorned into another position so he'll be on his way. Cracking player but RVP is untouchable and rightly so.

I read it as Moyes saying he sees Rooney more in a withdrawn role behind RvP, and that he'll only have the lone striker role if RvP is unavailable.

Which makes perfect sense. RvP is arguably the best player upfront in the league. Can only see it as an issue if Rooney is insistent on that particular position.

Don't really the get the big thing RE: all this Rooney stuff. His best position is off RvP, they played well together last season with him playing that role and he's better than all the other players Man United have in that position.

Don't really the get the big thing RE: all this Rooney stuff. His best position is off RvP, they played well together last season with him playing that role and he's better than all the other players Man United have in that position.

I think I'd rather play Kagawa in that position.

Guest Haris Vuckic

‏@ncustisTheSun 28s

Manchester United have in the last hour bid 30million euros for Cesc Fabregas

Few others covering it too.

:yao:

Arsenal fans watching Fab and RVP for Manure.

:lol:

I think I'd rather play Kagawa in that position.

Definitely more mobile but I don't think he is at Rooney's level yet. Cracking player though, if he gets games this season in that role he'll shine.

---

Pretty sure Arsenal have first dibs on Fabregas should Barca sell.

Guest neesy111

Etiher Barca needed to sell to pay for the Neymar transfer or they are re balancing their squad.  They desperately need a CB.

Arsenal fan at work reckons they have a £25m buyback for Fabregas and a big sell on clause if he goes elsewhere. Do you know if this is true VI?

Of course not, that's less that we paid for him. They do have a first refusal, that's been alluded to by all parts.

I have heard that sell-on fee claimed by a lot of Arse fans for some reason, though. Even our board can't be that idiotic. Or maybe they can. However the version I've heard needs them to put on a matching bid and Cesc then turn them down in order to be eligible.

I've never really understood how first refusals work. The player wants to leave, you inform the club but they have to still agree a fee and the player has to be willing to move to them.

Feels more like a courtesy call to me unless a fee had been included as part of the agreement.