Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

Spurs could do with another top class CB to go with Vertonghen.

It's their biggest weakness now imo (CB position).  Which shows how good rest of the squad is now.

I'd go for another forward also as I don't think Defoe is consitent enough and Adebayor is a waste of space.

True.

Spurs could do with another top class CB to go with Vertonghen.

It's their biggest weakness now imo (CB position).  Which shows how good rest of the squad is now.

I'd go for another forward also as I don't think Defoe is consitent enough and Adebayor is a waste of space.

Unbelievable, they have those two as second and third strikers. 4th best striking options in the league.

I will nail my colors to the mast and say that I think Willian's overrated. Great player to watch whenever I've seen him, but not as influental as he should be given his ability.

He is.

P.S Barca were awful yesterday.

I will nail my colors to the mast and say that I think Willian's overrated. Great player to watch whenever I've seen him, but not as influental as he should be given his ability.

I've only seen him in the CL last season (and I suspect that goes for most), and I thought he looked class.  I do see your point though, and I wouldn't buy a  player from only seeing him a handful of times.

Well, I've only seen him in the CL/EL, I'll admit that. But that's probably closer to the standard of opposition that he'll be facing in the PL than Tavriya Simferopol while playing for what's the best team in the country by miles.

And yes, we were shite yesterday, not too worried given that we've only had one month of training with the new manager, and that Atlético started their preseason way earlier and they athletic advantage was on display.

Well, I've only seen him in the CL/EL, I'll admit that. But that's probably closer to the standard of opposition that he'll be facing in the PL than Tavriya Simferopol while playing for what's the best team in the country by miles.

And yes, we were s**** yesterday, not too worried given that we've only had one month of training with the new manager, and that Atlético started their preseason way earlier and they athletic advantage was on display.

When Shakhtar were littered with Brazillians he was great. They were all a pretty lazy bunch mind who turned it on when they wanted.

Depends what you mean by influential?

In always found him to be a highly technical player, with huge amounts of creativity, skill and good vision.

Although he doesn't score much, complete opposite to Bale tbh.

If anything he might be a better supply line for Soldado as Bale would probably limit how much Soldado can score and Willian would most likely look him at every opportunity like he did with Luiz Adriano and Mkhitaryan.

Wenger yesterday: 'the transfer window needs to close before the start of the season'

Wenger today: 'the transfer window for arsenal starts now'

Nothing contradictory there. The system is bad, but he still operates within it as it stands today.

Guest bimpy474

SSN saying Sinclair to take West Brom medical in the next 24 hours, season long loan with a view to a permanent move.