Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

Wants a new contract due to the Spanish tax laws changing, doesn't he? Most plausible thing I've heard. Still a stupid way to go about getting one.

He should just pay his taxes, Raul came out a few years ago and said footballers were lucky to even get that tax exemption.

Wants a new contract due to the Spanish tax laws changing, doesn't he? Most plausible thing I've heard. Still a stupid way to go about getting one.

He should just pay his taxes, Raul came out a few years ago and said footballers were lucky to even get that tax exemption.

Which was easy for him to say since he didn't enjoy it, it only applied to foreign footballers.

It was a tax break that was intended to attract high-income individuals to Spain. The idea was to make it easier for Spanish companies to hire experienced CEO's, etc... from abroad. We ended up with a bunch of overpaid footballers :D

Guest neesy111

Which was easy for him to say since he didn't enjoy it, it only applied to foreign footballers.

It was a tax break that was intended to attract high-income individuals to Spain. The idea was to make it easier for Spanish companies to hire experienced CEO's, etc... from abroad. We ended up with a bunch of overpaid footballers :D

:lol:

2 man its just down right stupid.

2=s***. an actual s***. s***.

Haven't heard of old PSP FIFA then when the default new signing number was 2 and you had to put up with major strikers and midfielders of other clubs wearing it as long as they didn't play for you. :facepalm: :lol:

Guest neesy111

CR7 releases statement:

That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas.

CR7 releases statement:

That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas.

Hmm, what's his problem? Mourinho?

Guest Craig-NUFC

CR7 releases statement:

Obviously mentions himself before the club :lol: