Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest bimpy474

Johan Elmander to Norwich it seems.

MOAR STRIKERS!!! MOAR!!!

Hardest to get over the line, that's why Norwich have got three in now :lol: (if Johan signs).

Guest bimpy474

Cissokho off to Liverpool. Wonder what that means for Enrique?

Another one of Dogleash's signing ditched i reckon.

Guest bimpy474

Sign him back when Debuchy leaves with Cabaye and move Santon right back  :snod:

But i like Debuchy, he loves a tackle  :snod:

Guest bimpy474

Wasn't he played more as a left winger by the end of last season?

Not really, Blobfish used him twice on the LW, with Downing at LB. Odd but he didn't stick with it.

MOAR STRIKERS!!! MOAR!!!

And yet i wouldn't want any of them.

Depends what you're meaning here. Ideally, I'd have no need for any of them, but we're in a far from ideal scenario right now, and I think any of them would improve our squad immeasurably.

Shola

Was it Elmander who scored that ridiculous goal vs Wolves a couple of years ago ?

Si. Unless he's got a lot worse in the last 2 years, I'd be far happier with him coming off the bench than Shola.

AVB had Parker clocked for what he is as soon as he went to Spurs.

Wondering if Bale will be in the Championship in 2 years time. Or maybe RVP will be upfront for Yeovil next year?

Maybe the Writers Footballer of the Year award can fuck off into obscurity on the back of this. One can hope.

Don't think Parker's a bad player at all. Starting to lose a step, but he is 33 in two months. Could carve out a Danny Murphy role for himself somewhere (in fact he's being linked with Fulham, which would be a very good move for both parties).

MOAR STRIKERS!!! MOAR!!!

And yet i wouldn't want any of them.

Depends what you're meaning here. Ideally, I'd have no need for any of them, but we're in a far from ideal scenario right now, and I think any of them would improve our squad immeasurably.

Shola

Well yeah all 3 of them are miles better than Shola that much is obvious.... but i trust in Cisse, Remy and Gouffran and i don't want a striker to make up the numbers i want a striker who is going to improve the team.

Besides if it were up to me i'd buy a quality winger before a striker at the moment.

I'd trust Cisse, Remy and Gouffran in a central striking role, but we desperately need another wide option.

Of course i want another striker as well but i'm not that desperate for one that i'd buy just about anyone, winger on the other hand...