Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/11/article-2013504-0CF7EFC500000578-784_634x519.jpg

"Fuck! Have I really signed for Stoke?!"

SSN tonight, Woodgate signs for Stoke but, expects to sit out the first 10 matches with a wrist injury as a result!

Guest kingdawson

A rumoured £27m bid for Modric from Chelsea.

Which will be rejected. 30m and Sturridge and they can have him.

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

Just bumping this after seeing Chelsea have reportedly offered circa £27m for him.

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

Just bumping this after seeing Chelsea have reportedly offered circa £27m for him.

Got it fully recorded below. :)

Not looking unlikely!

Got it fully recorded below. :)

Not looking unlikely!

Not got sigs on. In a way I hope he does stay rather than Chelsea hoovering up more talent from the clubs trying to catch them.

How vexed does Woodgate look to have washed up at Stoke of all places. Complete disdain on his face as he's asked to hold the shirt up.

Absolute cockend considering he can't cross the fucking street without pulling a hamstring. Wanker.

Nice to see the Brazilian league is getting it's act together. In theory it should be one of the best in the world, but the lack of organisation has made it a joke. But lately the clubs are stumbling into money and bringing back players that aren't in the twilight of their careers. Would love to see that league become big.