Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Not the past season or so though, too washed even for the MLS now.

I doubt it. He's no longer a star player or even a starter in a top European league, but I think his natural talent and style of play will lead him to 3 or 4 more years of good performances in your retirement league or Australia's.

He only has three goals this season, he'll be in the league for that long, but I doubt he's good for that period of time.

£10m? Not a bad deal.

N'Gog is worth £-2M then? :D

:pow:

I think he's dreadful tbh. Id have be asking for someone else in part ex if I'd been Coyle. Just not N'Gog.  

N'Gog's Premier League scoring record is actually better than Sturridge's was pre-loan. 12 games later and one is worth about £20M.

At £4M, it might be worth the risk.

£10m? Not a bad deal.

N'Gog is worth £-2M then? :D

:pow:

I think he's dreadful tbh. Id have be asking for someone else in part ex if I'd been Coyle. Just not N'Gog. 

N'Gog's Premier League scoring record is actually better than Sturridge's was before his loan with us. 12 games later and one is worth about £20M.

£4M seems like it might be worth this risk.

Maybe, maybe not. :dontknow:

I'd rather not take the risk on him either way. Could be just what you need? None of my business tbph. :thup:

Liverpool's accounts will be interesting reading. Particularly if they miss CL or the Europa again.

I agree to an extent but the commercial side of Liverpool, previously run like a corner shop,  has been transformed over the last couple of years under Ian Ayre, and just the new 25 million record shirt deal alone will go some way to addressing any European losses. 

Guest Craig-NUFC

Apparently we are holding back an email that will make it official? :lol:

Can just imagine Wenger sat on his laptop with the mouse hanging over the send button, tears flowing down his face whilst Pat Rice hugs him and whispers that everything will be alright.

Incidentally, Osvaldo put in a "transfer request" a couple days ago, and wants to be sold to Roma.

Don't see where he'd fit in at Roma assuming LE will use the 4-3-3. Surely Totti would be the focal point.

Incidentally, Osvaldo put in a "transfer request" a couple days ago, and wants to be sold to Roma.

Don't see where he'd fit in at Roma assuming LE will use the 4-3-3. Surely Totti would be the focal point.

I didn't watch Roma yesterday against Valencia, did they go 443? LE used it at Barça B but that's because it's system we use throughout the club, he might favor something else when on his own.

I was just assuming tbh I've not seen them pre-season but it is what LE is very much schooled in so it would make sense but as you say he might have his own ideas now he is Barça free. Be interesting to see how he gets on anyway. Was one of my favourite players back in the 90's. Got him on the back of my old, old Barça top.

@SamWallaceIndy Sam Wallace

Wenger: 'We understand Cesc's desire to move to his home town club and have now accepted an offer from Barcelona.' ~afc

2 minutes ago

Thank fuck for that.