Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Arsenal are going to get relegated if this carries on.

My opinion is we look stronger going forward this year

Wilshere-Song

Walcott-Ramsey-Gervinho

RvP

I'm happy that forward line can challenge for the league, just need an additional centre back to come straight in, an additional winger and striker cover. Possibly a CM to challenge Ramsey which Jadson seems like he would be.

So you lose your two best players, sign an unproven player in the league who got a red-card in his first match and will probably miss 3 games and you think you guys got stronger?

So you lose your two best players, sign an unproven player in the league who got a red-card in his first match and will probably miss 3 games and you think you guys got stronger?

Well, I don't believe they are our best two, RvP is our best player.

Gervinho will have more end product and last season Cesc didn't do THAT much. We'll be fine.

Gervinho will have more end product and last season Cesc didn't do THAT much. We'll be fine.

Ok, Fabregas was by far your best player. To even mention him and RvP in the same level is shocking. Sure Nasri has only had one good season, or let me say GREAT season but he has always had the talent, and he would probably have been the perfect replacement for Cesc. RvP is probably one of the most overrated strikers I've seen. He scores goals when he does, but think he is so limited to his left foot that he'll have problems against the very best.

But yeah I do think you'll do fine, you'll challenge for the CL but I have a hard time imagining you'll be anywhere near the title in many years to come if you keep on selling your best players.

Ok, Fabregas was by far your best player. To even mention him and RvP in the same level is shocking. Sure Nasri has only had one good season, or let me say GREAT season but he has always had the talent, and he would probably have been the perfect replacement for Cesc. RvP is probably one of the most overrated strikers I've seen. He scores goals when he does, but think he is so limited to his left foot that he'll have problems against the very best.

Ridiculous post. RVP overrated? Please.

Could not disagree more. If RVP wasn't so injury prone he could choose any club in the world to play for

Ridiculous post. RVP overrated? Please.

overrated talent wise no, reliability wise yes, Arsenal cannot rely on Van Persie to be fit for a full season hes bound to break and be out for a few months at some stage and then what?

By saying RvP is overrated, I hope you do understand I don't mean he's shit. I just mean that Arsenal fans tend to think he's the best striker in the world which I absolutely disagree with. He's one of the better in the Premier League no doubt, but he's nowhere near being the absolutely best in the world.

By saying RvP is overrated, I hope you do understand I don't mean he's shit. I just mean that Arsenal fans tend to think he's the best striker in the world which I absolutely disagree with. He's one of the better in the Premier League no doubt, but he's nowhere near being the absolutely best in the world.

Not the best in the world but as has been said, a fit RvP could walk into any team in the world (pretty much)

By saying RvP is overrated, I hope you do understand I don't mean he's s***. I just mean that Arsenal fans tend to think he's the best striker in the world which I absolutely disagree with. He's one of the better in the Premier League no doubt, but he's nowhere near being the absolutely best in the world.

Not the best in the world but as has been said, a fit RvP could walk into any team in the world (pretty much)

Disagreed until you put pretty much at the end in. I could say this, he would never walk into the best teams in the world.