Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

LOL LMAO LOOOOL LMAO LOL LOOOOOL

Hush up when you're talking about the current writers player of the season please.

Please don't talk about that award like it means something. I don't think Parker is as bad as people are making out but that award is a joke.

Parker - Rooney - Gerrard - Ronaldo - Ronaldo - Henry - Lampard - Henry - Henry - Pires

Not that much of a joke is it.

Last year it was. I agree with Froggy that I don't think he's as bad as some are making out but he's not a player Spurs should be signing in order to progress.

Guest kingdawson

Hush up when you're talking about the current writers player of the season please.

Please don't talk about that award like it means something. I don't think Parker is as bad as people are making out but that award is a joke.

Parker - Rooney - Gerrard - Ronaldo - Ronaldo - Henry - Lampard - Henry - Henry - Pires

Last year it was. I agree with Froggy that I don't think he's as bad as some are making out but he's not a player Spurs should be signing in order to progress.

Parker was superb last season according to Hammers fans who watched him week in and week out. He's exactly the sort of player we need in order to progress and will be a key player for us imo.

I think it is. It's easy to pick the top scorer in the league, but when there's no stand out performer in the league they pick Scott Parker? Shows no initiative to me.

Parker was superb last season according to Hammers fans who watched him week in and week out. He's exactly the sort of player we need in order to progress and will be a key player for us imo.

How will the team lineup though? Modric and Parker in the middle? Will that allow him to play box to box?

West Ham were fucking dire last season. He might have been a bit of a bright light in terms of their woeful play, but playing well for a side that got relegated doesn't mean you're good enough for a 5th/6th place side. Plus, Huddlestone and Sandro are better, and Livermore probably will be by the end of the season. Waste of money.

Bolton sign Dedryck Boyata on season-long loan from Manchester City.

We could have done with someone like that.

cover in case Cahill goes? problem is would he be first choice here? if not why would city loan us him

He's better than Taylor and Williamson.

Who? Boyata? Seriously?

Guest kingdawson

West Ham were f***ing dire last season. He might have been a bit of a bright light in terms of their woeful play, but playing well for a side that got relegated doesn't mean you're good enough for a 5th/6th place side. Plus, Huddlestone and Sandro are better, and Livermore probably will be by the end of the season. Waste of money.

Juninho.

Livermore better than Parker by the end of the season  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

West Ham were f***ing dire last season. He might have been a bit of a bright light in terms of their woeful play, but playing well for a side that got relegated doesn't mean you're good enough for a 5th/6th place side. Plus, Huddlestone and Sandro are better, and Livermore probably will be by the end of the season. Waste of money.

Juninho.

Livermore better than Parker by the end of the season  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Parker is average. Livermore has the potential to be better than average.

Guest kingdawson

Juninho.

You're telling me about the potential of a player at my club? a player i've seen play both at youth level and at first team level? a player i've actually seen live on one occasion?

How about you stick to telling people the potential of Ravel Morrison and i'll have the spurs ones covered.

Juninho.

You're telling me about the potential of a player at my club? a player i've seen play both at youth level and at first team level? a player i've actually seen live on one occasion?

How about you stick to telling people the potential of Ravel Morrison and i'll have the spurs ones covered.

:facepalm:

Just remember, whenever you have an opinion on a Manchester United player that I disagree with, you're 100% in the wrong, because it's my club and I've seen them in the flesh.

------------

:thup:

Juninho.

Just remember, whenever you have an opinion on a Manchester United player that I disagree with, you're 100% in the wrong, because it's my club and I've seen them in the flesh.

------------

Not only seen them in the flesh, though. Seen them in the flesh once! Yeah, eat that.

Guest north shields lad

Juninho.

Once? Hahahahahaha fuckin hell, another one. I bet i have been spurs more than you.

Tbf to KD I wouldn't be happy with someone from another club telling me about Ferguson or Vuckic etc and from memory I haven't seen either in the flesh even ONCE :lol:

I wasn't telling him about him like ffs. :lol: I just stated my opinion on a player in comparison to Parker and he jumped down my throat about Ravel Morrison.

Guest kingdawson

Juninho.

------------

It's one thing talking about a first team player but you're trying to tell me the potential of one of our youth team players who's hardly even played a first team game. How many games have you actually seen him play?

Guest kingdawson

Juninho.

Once? Hahahahahaha fuckin hell, another one. I bet i have been spurs more than you.

Wow you're a pretty damn slow human being tbf. He's played about 2 first team games for us and i've actually seen him play IN A YOUTH GAME once. How many youth games have you seen Newcastle play live?

Juninho.

Livermore is 8 months younger than Sandro, maybe he's a late developer.

Livermore, will make a very good living from being a footballer but turning out better than Parker, an England international?  Not in my opinion.  I might be wrong but I doubt it.

So by signing Parker, Spurs now have The Greatest Player In The World © and The Second Greatest Player In The World ©. Next stop - global domination!

(thats Bale and Parker, for those that don't follow the English media)