Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Heart bleeds for Harry like. Moaning like a little bitch because Chelsea have been linked with Modric all summer. This from the bloke who has tapped up and unsettled dozens of players publically over the years.

He's a fucking prick.

Heart bleeds for Harry like. Moaning like a little bitch because Chelsea have been linked with Modric all summer. This from the bloke who has tapped up and unsettled dozens of players publically over the years.

He's a fucking prick.

:thup: my dad just said exactly the same thing.

He's a fucking prick.

hate the bastard

He's a f***ing prick.

:thup: my dad just said exactly the same thing.

As did mine. Can remember the smirk on his face in January when he proclaimed Carroll would be leaving us to one of the bigger clubs.

Utter toad.

Biggest hippocrate going.

'triffic' 'bottle of pop' 'i like him yeah'

Fuck off deputy dog.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/3146702/view/1/producttypecolor/5/type/png/width/378/height/378/red-hippo-crate-men_design.png

Rednap - what a total fanny.  He has spent years tapping up and unsettling players, dodgy tax returns and just a slimy fucker. One of his players unsettled and it's toys out of the pram and his worst summer ever!!

Big fucking baby

He's a f***ing prick.

:thup:

The sooner he replaces Capello or gets banged up the better.  For the last couple of weeks he's been saying that Spurs would be better off selling Modric and strengthening the squad with the money, gets a bollocking from Levy then comes out with that sh*t.  Unbelievable.

£6m to buy out Ancelotti's gardening leave seems like a bargain.

Guest johnson293

He's a fucking prick.

Was about to mention the same thing.

Saw that on Sky where he was complaining abouit Modric having his head turned - but in the same interview, then went on to mention two other players that spurs were being linked with.

Would love Modric to go at the last minute, leaving Spuds no time to replace him.

VI, have you seen anything about Espanyol wanting Pav?  With Osvaldo having gone there's obviously a space to be filled but could he possibly be the answer? (fingers crossed)

They have been linked with Weiss and Pandiani, both expected to sign soon.

Pandiani would be a s*** signing , to be frank, as usual the ambition of a newt :lol:

I sort of lost the track of Weiss since he went to Scotland. He looked promising. How has he done?

Guest palnese

Steed Malbranque, is retiring according to the french press, despite only signing for St Ettiene this window.

Personal problems apparently.