Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Do Everton have a fee agreed for Drenthe? I'd love to see us sneak in and try steal him.

Not a character I would want in my team. Would probably make good friends with Ranger though.

No to Drenthe due to his character yet you're happy to congratulate Ranger on his 'good effort' for the stiffs, whose character is obviously spot on.

Do Everton have a fee agreed for Drenthe? I'd love to see us sneak in and try steal him.

Not a character I would want in my team. Would probably make good friends with Ranger though.

No to Drenthe due to his character yet you're happy to congratulate Ranger on his 'good effort' for the stiffs, whose character is obviously spot on.

And? He's already our player, and he scored two + got an assist. I don't see the point. Never said his character was spot on.

And? He's already our player, and he scored two + got an assist. I don't see the point. Never said his character was spot on.

Just find it odd you'd turn down Drenthe, citing his character, when you're happy to praise someone who is by far and away the least talented of the two but an even worse character.

Just find it odd you'd turn down Drenthe, citing his character, when you're happy to praise someone who is by far and away the least talented of the two but an even worse character.

You shouldn't. I wouldn't want us to buy Ranger now for example, but nothing wrong in praising him for goals.

why isn't Drenthe starting?

Aye, he played well at the U21s 4 years ago. Along with Maceo Rigters.

Though I'm sure you already knew that, given that we're reminded every single time he gets on the pitch.

He had a rather good start to his Hércules season until shit hit the fan in Christmas, too. There's still a player there, but you have to wade through a lot of crap to reach and take it.

• 2 weeks later...

Doncaster have signed Diouf for 3 months.

I fucking hate him but hopefully he can get Doncaster out of the mess they are in.

I don't know why clubs bother signing him. He's fucking shite, doesn't score goals and is also a massive cockend.

I fucking hate him but hopefully he can get Doncaster out of the mess they are in.

I don't know why clubs bother signing him. He's fucking shite, doesn't score goals and is also a massive cockend.

I've no sympathy for Donny and their weird relationship with Willy McKay to be honest. Can't stand the guy and he hope he fails big time.

:yao:

I f***ing hate him but hopefully he can get Doncaster out of the mess they are in.

I don't know why clubs bother signing him. He's f***ing s****, doesn't score goals and is also a massive cockend.

:jesuswept:

I f***ing hate him but hopefully he can get Doncaster out of the mess they are in.

I don't know why clubs bother signing him. He's f***ing s****, doesn't score goals and is also a massive cockend.

:yao:

Now watch David Luiz become a world class CB :pow:

:jesuswept:

His goal record is still fucking shite. Terrible, terrible footballer.

So, Wearside you wouldn't swap Ji, Gardner, and Larsson for Ba, Cabaye, and Larsson?

You wouldn't, right?

Nolan is better than Cabaye - The stats show this very,very,very clearly

Carroll is better than Ba - I don't need to go any further on this subject,it's very clear.

Barton is 1000000% times better than Marveaux - Again I don't need to go further on this subject.

As it stands,Newcastle are far,far,far weaker than last season.

Stupid mackem prick.