Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Can he play on Sunday? That's all I'm interested in. :lol:

He'll have to get a visa first will he not?

That's what I thought. :thup:

Genuinely don't give the first fuck who've they've signed as long as they can't play against us.

Can he play on Sunday? That's all I'm interested in. :lol:

not as far as I know, all signings had to be registered by midday today to play at the weekend (see Henry loan last week, had to be done by 12 friday despite it being on Monday)

Apparently Henrique is being loaned by São Paulo to QPR for 18 months for 500k Euros with an option to buy (6 million Euros).

QPR fans should know that despite being controversially elected the best player in the last Under 20 World Cup, Henrique is pretty awful, having not impressed when was loaned to Vitória (in Série B 2010) and São Paulo in 2011.

Here's from that Brazilian FM researcher.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He'd find it incredibly difficult if he did play against us, like. The pace will surely take a player like him by extreme force.

Brazilian FM researcher reckons he's gash, despite him winning some award at an under 20 tournament

Maybe he should knock him down a few pegs on the game then, the daft c***, since he's tipped as 'the next Jairzinho'.

The next Jairzinho? It's been forty bloody years. Surely there's been another Jairzinho in the meantime?

Fact is this Henrique isnt that good. Should never have won the U20 Best Player award. I expect him to be in the mould of Brazilian who scored couple of goals here and there but wont really make it on the bigger stage.

Nigeria international striker Ahmed Musa has become CSKA Moscow's first signing in this transfer window after signing a 5yr deal,

New CSKA signing Ahmed Musa pledges his future to the club by saying 'I hope to one day wear an Arsenal shirt'.

Nice

Well, the Russians will definitely take to him.

I am extremely unhappy about him going to Russia, but Musa definitely deserved a bigger club, and a bigger stage. VVV Venlo have secured a nice pipeline of Nigerian and Asian players, but generally the team is extremely poor. It will be interesting to see if he features against Real Madrid in the CL 2nd round. It is crucial that he avoid the demons in that country and continues his progression.