Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Well, Koreans certainly aren't going to be buying CSKA Moscow shirts anytime soon as long as they have Satan on their books.

:rolleyes: I'm fully expecting Bolton shirt sales in Korea to go down to zero seeing as we've signed the Japanese Messi to (indirectly) replace LCY. Ah well, at least we've opened up another potential marketing opportunity  :smug:

[obviously not being serious, as both transfers were for football reasons]

Well, Koreans certainly aren't going to be buying CSKA Moscow shirts anytime soon as long as they have Satan on their books.

:rolleyes: I'm fully expecting Bolton shirt sales in Korea to go down to zero seeing as we've signed the Japanese Messi to (indirectly) replace LCY.

Ah well, at least we've opened up another potential marketing opportunity  :smug:

[obviously not being serious, as both transfers were for football reasons]

You can't "go down" from zero to zero man.  :troll:

Guest johnson293

@SkySportsNews

Sky Sports News

Tottenham poised to sign former Blackburn defender Ryan Nelsen subject to international clearance. #SSN

1 hour ago via web

So they didn't complete the deal last night... the window is now shut... but they are still 'poised to sign him'??  :huff:

@SkySportsNews

Sky Sports News

Tottenham poised to sign former Blackburn defender Ryan Nelsen subject to international clearance. #SSN

1 hour ago via web

So they didn't complete the deal last night... the window is now shut... but they are still 'poised to sign him'??  :huff:

Well Blackburn did release him on a free transfer....

Guest johnson293

@SkySportsNews

Sky Sports News

1 hour ago via web

Well Blackburn did release him on a free transfer....

:blush: Oh right - didn't realise he was a free agent.

Lots of rumors floating around regarding a trip that our DoF has reportedly made to London. Apparently, depending on the source, he has held talks for Bale or Van Persie.

Van Persie would be just what the doctor ordered (pity he isn't younger), but surely Arsenal would rather sell him to Spurs for a bag of crisps and a framed photo of Sol Campbell than us?

Lots of rumors floating around regarding a trip that our DoF has reportedly made to London. Apparently, depending on the source, he has held talks for Bale or Van Persie.

Van Persie would be just what the doctor ordered (pity he isn't younger), but surely Arsenal would rather sell him to Spurs for a bag of crisps and a framed photo of Sol Campbell than us?

It's you or Man City really. Can't see him signing a new deal. He will only have 1 year left in the summer as well.

It's you or Man City really. Can't see him signing a new deal. He will only have 1 year left in the summer as well.

Depends on what Arsenal do this season. If they finish below 4th and end up having a trophyless season, he's off in the summer imo.

Dunno, with Alves on the other side I always liked the balance a more defensive-minded LB like Abidal gives us. But Alves isn't getting any younger himself and having somebody on that role on the other side would be great.

Still, I'm sure we can't afford Bale for the amounts that have always been linked with him (and Spurs do drive hard bargains).

Guest icemanblue

What's the crack with Sergio's Biscuits, VI? Saw he got a nasty knock on the knee, on the weekend. He going to be out for a while?

Bayern Munich signing Shaqiri popping up on the Sportsday newsfeed seems Championship Manager 2001/01-tastic because I had no idea it was even in the pipeline :lol: :blush:

since i stopped playing FM, my knowledge of players has fallen a ridiculous amount. need to get back into that shit i dont know anything about shaqiri apart from reading brief things on here

Bayern Munich signing Shaqiri popping up on the Sportsday newsfeed seems Championship Manager 2001/01-tastic because I had no idea it was even in the pipeline :lol: :blush:

since i stopped playing FM, my knowledge of players has fallen a ridiculous amount. need to get back into that s*** i dont know anything about shaqiri apart from reading brief things on here

i'm similar but through gambling not FM. hardly had a bet since november due to too many bizarre results and hardly watched any euro football as a result.

Wonder if thatll be the end of Ribery/Robben?

Probably in the long run. Ribery has been great this season afaik and football is too easy a game for Robben so can't see them splitting them up yet.

Shak is only 20 anyway, good back-up.

Wish I could watch more of Bayern, Robben and Ribery are two of my favourite players.