Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

This money in Russia is a bit crazy, wonder how long it will last.  :kasper:

Hopefully a long time. It's a crying shame how the Champions League has fucked over Eastern European football, would be good to see them competitive again.

"Marca" reporting that Inter Moratti has offered €20m a year to Guardiola to manage Inter. Find that (the amount at least) hard to believe.

Isn't pep leaving at the end of the season regardless?

He's stalling on the contract extension, but I'm pretty sure if he doesn't resign he'll take at least a year off.

"Marca" reporting that Inter Moratti has offered €20m a year to Guardiola to manage Inter. Find that (the amount at least) hard to believe.

He's stalling on the contract extension, but I'm pretty sure if he doesn't resign he'll take at least a year off.

Reckon he's for the Spanish national job? Got a feeling it'll happen, always does in FM with Wenger heading to yourselves. ;)

If Freidel signs for Liverpool, does that mean Reina is off?

Don't know why we've not put a bid in tbh.

I hope you mean for Reina. But you have Gomes?

No Freidel.

Friedel is finished, mate.

Scared shitless of coming off his line, flaps wildly when he does.

Past the tipping point in his decline now. Anyone offering him a 2 year deal at age 40 wants their head examining.

:memelol:

Reckon he's for the Spanish national job? Got a feeling it'll happen, always does in FM with Wenger heading to yourselves. ;)

It always happens in my games too :lol:

I don't see Del Bosque leaving after the EC, even if we don't win it. He'll remain in charge until the next WC. But I do see Pep taking on a national job before a club job. He's always going on about how stressing a club job is, and his family would probably rather him take a part-timish job like a national side.

This will probably be Del Bosque's last job before he retires, and he loves being in charge of Spain NT, can't see him leaving til 2016 Euro's.

I hope Pep comes to Malaga, very unlikely though.

Guest Heneage

By the way, Johan Cruyff has been signed as "advisor" by Chivas Guadalajara, but apparently will have ample powers and work almost as DoF. Given the fracas at Ajax, I can't see this ending well...

3 year contract,  they announced him like a player with his own shirt was slightly weird.

Given the ideas he wanted to impart on Ajax, Mexico could really be the ideal place for him to roost. A highly patriotic nation when it comes to domestic football, if he can buy into the culture of Chivas he'll do well. I think they actually have a policy (similar to the Bilbao one) of not playing foreigners.

I'd be surprised if he stays the duration of his contract, especially if Van Gaal's plans go to shit.

Lukas Podolski has agreed terms with Arsenal according to newspaper Bild.

End of contract? Will be interesting to see what he can do in the Premiership. Could be a great signing.

Just checked, don't think his contract expires this summer. How much would he cost Arsenal?

How old is Podolski these days? Feels as if he's been in the game for a very long time.

27 in june, on topic i think he would be a great signing and i get the feeling he would do better over here than he does in Germany.

Genuine quality forward than can back up RVP and can play on either wing aswell.