Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest MrSundlofer

He won't go anywhere near either of them. Why would they want him?

He could end up at PSG. Wouldn't surprise me.

Sell some shirts, get a high wage and play 10 minutes now and then.

Guest Chubby Jason

Did I dream seeing the SSN yellow ticker announcing that Barca has agreed a deal for Neymar back in December?

Guest neesy111

Was just the usual bullshit from Ballague

Spouts some shite like.  I don't like how attached to Benitez he was.

Since this summer I have read/listened/seen in dreams  23534634573246 reports of "Neymar signed by Barça/Madrid" that were like totally done deals. I just blank them out nowadays.

The issue i believe is that it's Santos's centenary year so the club didn't want to be seen to sell such an icon of theirs until the following year... Barcelona have put a deposit down for Neymar and if the deal doesn't happen it costs Neymar's agent around £10m+ or something silly...

Regarding Anzhi, Marca ran an interview with Roberto Carlos 1-2 weeks ago where he said that they "will try to sign Messi and Cronaldo when their contracts run out". Imagine :lol:

They could earn £1m a week, got to be worth going over for a season for that coin.

Guest Craig-NUFC

There's a 6 foreign players on the pitch at a time rule in Russia, so for their 6 quality players, they'll have 5 utter pap Russian's playing for them since all the good homegrown players play for CSKA and Zenit.

Since this summer I have read/listened/seen in dreams  23534634573246 reports of "Neymar signed by Barça/Madrid" that were like totally done deals. I just blank them out nowadays.

The issue i believe is that it's Santos's centenary year so the club didn't want to be seen to sell such an icon of theirs until the following year... Barcelona have put a deposit down for Neymar and if the deal doesn't happen it costs Neymar's agent around £10m+ or something silly...

Exactly the same kind of deal was rumored between the agent and Real Madrid back this summer. It always feels they are rehashing the same details and just changing it up a bit before hitting the press with it. I give it no credit whatsoever.

As for Russians they have Zhirkov too, which I rated before he went to Chelsea.

But, to be frank, they don't really have that much "great" foreign players either. Eto'o, and now Samba.

True. Without Dzudszak, with Carlos retiring and with Boussofa not being that good they suddenly look more average. There's only so much Guus Hiddink (:lol:) can do with a bunch of shite russians.