Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Zlatan to Real Madrid rumor picking up steam over here. What a terrible idea would that be :lol:

Higuaín's exit strongly hinted too, PSG most cited destination. Kaká to be given the boot (I think that's 99% likely to happen).

Guest neesy111

Zlatan to Real Madrid rumor picking up steam over here. What a terrible idea would that be :lol:

Higuaín's exit strongly hinted too, PSG most cited destination. Kaká to be given the boot (I think that's 99% likely to happen).

Some journo has said Zlatan has already said no to it.

Some journo has said Zlatan has already said no to it.

Journo over here claims he said "yes".

But that would be sensible from Zlatan, he's the main man at Milan, and he would never get that at Real Madrid. If he had problems fitting in with Messi, what would happen with Cronaldo?

There's plenty between Marin and Götze, man. If he was offered a swap between the two, Abramovich would carry Marin hanging from his designer stubble all the way to the Signal Iduna Park. Bit of a weird signing, I assume he's supposed to be Mata's substitute, but I'm not sure he's even good enough for that.

Podolski is a good signing for me, since he has the character, that lacks from molluscs like Arshavin, Walcott, Mertesacker et al., can play well in a variety of positions, passes the ball well and is experienced. Perhaps too much character though, because every time I saw him for Cologne this season he was acting like Jesus bearing the crapness of Peszko, Novakovic, Sereno and Co; flailing his arms whenever someone misplaces a pass and glaring at whoever shoots instead of passing to him. He's probably supposed to partner Van Persie in attack, but it will be an odd couple considering that Podolski himself is basically a Van Persie-lite.

Replacement innit.

Van Poncie will leave.

Ibrahimovic and Boateng both to Real would be good business for them. Guess Mourinho's the reason for Ibra wanting to join them if anything after his comments about Mourinho in his biography.

Kaka to work with Ancelotti again? Or do you think that won't happen due to them having Pastore.

Kaká's finished as a top tier player. He's a guy that will give you 60 minutes of great football here and there, but no longer has the drive or the fitness to be a consistent performer. I don't know what kind of real ambition PSG have, but he'd be just a trophy signing to me.

Kaká's finished as a top tier player. He's a guy that will give you 60 minutes of great football here and there, but no longer has the drive or the fitness to be a consistent performer. I don't know what kind of real ambition PSG have, but he'd be just a trophy signing to me.

His injuries and decline have been quite sad IMO. He was a great player to watch for a while and is quite down to earth for a footballer.

His injuries and decline have been quite sad IMO. He was a great player to watch for a while and is quite down to earth for a footballer.

Agree. Think at the WC 2010 he last showed his real class but got injured again, which was a shame.

Apparently Arsenal have all but sealed Vertonghan's signing as well

If this is true then it would be a very good signing indeed. Arsenal would also be signalling their intent/target for next season (more than likely a title challenge) and that could be enough to keep Van Persie at the Emirates.

Guest n4e

M'Vila away in the summer, Brassell reckons he'll go for over £30 million after the Euros. Would be perfect for Chelsea mind.

Guest magpie99

Jay Rodriguez, Burnley to Everton - 8 million quid to team up with Jelavic.

If true and they keep Fellaini, they will be quite potent next season.

Guest Spark

Jay Rodriguez, Burnley to Everton - 8 million quid to team up with Jelavic.

If true and they keep Fellaini, they will be quite potent in the second half of next season.

FYP.

Apparently Arsenal have all but sealed Vertonghan's signing as well

Dutch football magazine VI is reporting that Spurs are the first club to officially enter talks with the club and the player's agent, trying to move early in order to beat any competition to his signing. I personally believe he will end up at Arsenal however, like you say.

M'Vila away in the summer, Brassell reckons he'll go for over £30 million after the Euros. Would be perfect for Chelsea mind.

He's strongly being linked with Arsenal.  If he does go there, it will be another big statement of intent from Wenger to RVP but it definitely wouldn't be for £30m.