Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

The £400k a week and captaincy fine, but relinquishing Milner of his number 7 shirt?  The deal's off.

Although on holiday in the south of France, the United boss is close to ­sealing deals for £21.3m Ashley Young from Aston Villa, teenage Blackburn defender Phil Jones for up to £20m and Atletico Madrid keeper David de Gea for £25m.

Ferguson also has £25m Alexis Sanchez of Udinese in his sights and is determined to land a top midfielder to replace Paul Scholes – with Sneijder his No.1 choice.

Source

£126m. Lord help us all.

The People, :lol:

EDIT: though that £126 million budget means that Football Manager has finally become a reality :lol: (not really, having thought about Real Madrid's spending sprees).

*should really think before I post*

AS report, that Malaga have submitted an increased offer of 3.5m Euro for Joaquin and that a deal is imminent. Valencia asked for 5m.

Sounds little. Not that I want him at Newcastle. Don't think he would suit the Premier League.

Bayern Munich in for Shane Long. :lol:

They could at least make it believable. Though I'm not sure what to believe anymore with the transfer market the way it is now. :dontknow:

£45bn offer apparently.

According to YoungGunsBlog(very reliable), Wenger recently speaking to French TV has said:

"The Spanish press have been talking for years. I'll be clear: Fabregas is still a Gunner, and will be for a long time".

They could at least make it believable. Though I'm not sure what to believe anymore with the transfer market the way it is now. :dontknow:

:mackems:

:mackems:

He is replacing Mario Gomez who is coming here.