Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If Arsenal sign Podolski, Vertonghen, M'Vila and maybe a fullback then i reckon RVP will definitely stay.....

Those signings would make them legit challengers IMO.

Those signings would make them one of the biggest contenders for everything they enter...

If Arsenal sign Podolski, Vertonghen, M'Vila and maybe a fullback then i reckon RVP will definitely stay.....

Those signings would make them legit challengers IMO.

Those signings would make them one of the biggest contenders for everything they enter...

still wouldn't be too sure of them an the middle at the back, vertonghen is a very arsenal type of centre half.

Guest palnese

They'll probably cement their position in the top 4 if these signings comes off, but I doubt they'll be anywhere near the title come May 2013.

They'll probably cement their position in the top 4 if these signings comes off, but I doubt they'll be anywhere near the title come May 2013.

I think theyll be better than Mancheser United with these signings, but still a little off city. City's squad is outstanding and they are only going to strengthen. I can see them signging Cavani to compliment

Tevez and Aguero, Hazard, A defensive mid to replace Barry ( PLEASE NOT TIOTE), & a world class centre half ( PLEASE NOT COLOCCINI).

Atlético's General Manager put a bit of a damper on their celebrations saying that they'll probably have to sell players (and strongly hinted at Falcao) in order to balance the books if they don't make the CL.

Who do you think Falcao would go to if he was to leave Athletico? I'm guessing he'd probably want to stay in Spain for a bit longer but no one else in Spain will be able to afford him apart from Barca and Real will they?

As usual, Atlético won't sell to Real Madrid (and can't see Falcao pushing that, he seems to love the Atlético fans), and I can't see us going for him at the outrageous price Atlético will rightly try to get, nor we have been linked with him.

ManCity have 23235245 strikers already and ManU don't seem to do big ticket purchases anymore. Chelsea?

Guest MrSundlofer

Hazard has told media he will play in a blue shirt next season. Manchester City? Chelsea?

If Juventus board room has a brain cell between them they will push the boat out for Falcao

Could they afford €50m?  No way he would go for any less than that.

They can afford it considering who owns Juventus but whether they would do it or not is another matter.