Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

2 months before the start of the next season, everyone know the title is theirs.

not necessarily. Takes time for a team to gel. Man City are only going to get stronger. Can see Arsenal improving with the dysmal start from last season. Almost certain that the top 4 will be Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal. Spurs will be a little behind in 5th. Then us and Everton will battle it out for 6th and 7th. The laughing stock of Liverpool will remain mid-table mediocrity.

The problem with City is that it is hard for them to "get stronger".  Hazard and Hulk are the rare ones on the market that can improve their squad.  If they also miss out on VPS, and Mancini still in charge, then i could see them dropping to the 3rd.

Guest je85

2 months before the start of the next season, everyone know the title is theirs.

not necessarily. Takes time for a team to gel. Man City are only going to get stronger. Can see Arsenal improving with the dysmal start from last season. Almost certain that the top 4 will be Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal. Spurs will be a little behind in 5th. Then us and Everton will battle it out for 6th and 7th. The laughing stock of Liverpool will remain mid-table mediocrity.

The problem with City is that it is hard for them to "get stronger".  Hazard and Hulk are the rare ones on the market that can improve their squad.  If they also miss out on VPS, and Mancini still in charge, then i could see them dropping to the 3rd.

Saw them linked with Thiago Silva a while back. That would certainly make them stronger, Silva and Kompany together would be unfair.

The problem with City is that it is hard for them to "get stronger". 

Better attacking wide players would give them more of a Plan B.

They could also do with a better backup CH than Savic.

VPS?

Van Persie, sorry.

Thiago Silva is not a good partner for Kompany. Lescott is better.  A matter of style, not quality. Although I agree Savic needs to be replaced asap.

Talking about attacking wide players, they already have play maker like Nasri and David Silva, and sometimes Aguero would play out wide too.  Unless they sold Adam Johnson, I don't think they need to have one more, unless it is as good as Hazard, but currently there is none.

Their ultimate problem is Mancini, not the players.  So in order to accommodate Mancini, they really need to sign the best players available in the market --- but the top 2 targets are already taken by Chelsea.

FFP :yao:

Indeed, there isn't any possible way they can justify that.

well according to the rules UEFA will give you a pat on the head if "your heading in the right direction" so buy a shit load this summer no one next summer and say "oh look we're heading towards profit see the loss this season is only £80m instead of the £200m last season"

VPS?

Van Persie, sorry.

Thiago Silva is not a good partner for Kompany. Lescott is better.  A matter of style, not quality. Although I agree Savic needs to be replaced asap.

Talking about attacking wide players, they already have play maker like Nasri and David Silva, and sometimes Aguero would play out wide too.  Unless they sold Adam Johnson, I don't think they need to have one more, unless it is as good as Hazard, but currently there is none.

Their ultimate problem is Mancini, not the players.  So in order to accommodate Mancini, they really need to sign the best players available in the market --- but the top 2 targets are already taken by Chelsea.

Eh?!

Guest neesy111

The lack of football is making some people talk some crazy crazy shit, I've been noticing it left, right and centre.

:lol:

VPS?

Van Persie, sorry.

Eh?!

You rate Mancini? Serious?

Guest frazernufc

VPS?

Van Persie, sorry.

Eh?!

I'm pretty much of the opinion Italian managers dont suit the Premier League at all. Would never hire one as a chairman.

VPS?

Van Persie, sorry.

Eh?!

Trophies at all 4 clubs he's been at. Yes.

I'm pretty much of the opinion Italian managers dont suit the Premier League at all. Would never hire one as a chairman.

Mancini this year, Ancelotti won the double two years ago, Ranieri did a good job at Chelsea?

Guest Haris Vuckic

The lack of football is making some people talk some crazy crazy s***, I've been noticing it left, right and centre.

Aye I came home to my brother manically smashing a cheese cake with a cricket bat and when I went to stop him he just screamed 'foootballl, FOOOOTBALLLLL''