Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I loved Martins when he was here, a player who could make something out of nothing, fierce shot, fast as anything you'll see play football but going back there just isn't an option. He's a loony tune and his best days well and truly behind him.

I loved Martins when he was here, a player who could make something out of nothing, fierce shot, fast as anything you'll see play football but going back there just isn't an option. He's a loony tune and his best days well and truly behind him.

Basically.

I can honestly see Martins as being a useful option off the bench. His pace is just about still there and I think I'd rather have him coming on as an impact sub instead of Obertan.

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson

Looks like Junior Hoilett is not going to Arsenal after all. Germ papers report Borussia Mönchengladbach have signed him on 4-year deal

Shame, would have liked him.

Guest bimpy474

That and the ability to hit every shot thats 10 yards out over the bar with the velocity of a meteor.

That and the ability to hit every shot thats 10 yards out over the bar with the velocity of a meteor.

The ball used for the penalty against Everton is still rising.

Guest bimpy474

The ball used for the penalty against Everton is still rising.

Aye i reckon that broke through the stratosphere.

You're thinking of Dortmund brah.

Gladbach still play infront of 51k though.

Ah sorry read that wrong! Same applies really, would be a great experience, albeit infront of 29k less people than I previously thought :lol: