Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

His new home ground...fucking hell. :lol:

From this at Harrogate last season....

http://www.harrogatetownafc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20110813_369-297x196.jpg

...to this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Estadio_Monumental_en_la_final_2009.jpg/800px-Estadio_Monumental_en_la_final_2009.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like they have built a multi story car park on top of the ground :lol:

Love random transfers like that. How is that Dale Jennings(?) doing at Bayern?

"Please! Peru is 100% introducing foreign customs. We must open our eyes and see that there is talent in Peru and stop bringing in other countries' "left-overs". There are good Peruvian players in this country."

"Well said...THE TRUTH!"

Good luck. :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Looks like they have built a multi story car park on top of the ground :lol:

Love random transfers like that. How is that Dale Jennings(?) doing at Bayern?

Not great. Spent most of last season injured.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Reports in Italy that Liverpool are terminating Aquilani's contract at the cost of €4m, which will allow him to join Milan on a free.

Also looks like Thiago Silva will be staying at Milan.

His new home ground...fucking hell. :lol:

From this at Harrogate last season....

http://www.harrogatetownafc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20110813_369-297x196.jpg

...to this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Estadio_Monumental_en_la_final_2009.jpg/800px-Estadio_Monumental_en_la_final_2009.jpg

He dives to the left, He dives to the riiiiiight! We've got Cookie, He makes you look shiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

Absolutely outstanding for us last 2 seasons. Surprised he's not been taken off us permanently in any capacity, definitely good enough for a few leagues above.

"Please! Peru is 100% introducing foreign customs. We must open our eyes and see that there is talent in Peru and stop bringing in other countries' "left-overs". There are good Peruvian players in this country."

"Well said...THE TRUTH!"

Good luck. :lol:

Another comment : "good fuck"

:lol: :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Spot on:

Philippe Auclair ‏@PhilippeAuclair

Thiago Silva joins the increasingly long list of played who were *definitely* going to PSG and didn't

Meanwhile, Rodgers has reiterated that he would be interested in Hoffenheim's Sigurdsson if his proposed move to Swansea falls through.

The Iceland international has verbally agreed a club record £6.8m move from Hoffenheim to the Swans but has yet to sign.

Rodgers, who took charge at Anfield in June, said: "First and foremost, Gylfi is a Hoffenheim player.

"I took him on loan for the second half of last season and he did very, very well. He scored seven goals and made a real, positive contribution.

"I wanted to sign him for Swansea but, like I've said to him and his representatives, that has to be his first port of call.

"If he comes into the market for whatever reason - and I'm sure there'll be a number of clubs interested in Gylfi - then of course I would like to be in a position to put our case here at Liverpool to sign him.

"But I've always said, I think he's a player Swansea have had an agreement with and they have to have every chance to try and sign him. That's only right.

"If anything changes from that, we'll look at it from there."

Hmm.

It seems that Lambert has told Alan Hutton to find another club, and there are a number of Championship clubs in for him, and we're bringing in Kyle Naughton to replace him.

I hope this is true. Not the Naughton bit, I don't really know enough about him to form an opinion, the bit about Hutton, without a doubt one of the four or five worst players I've seen in a Villa shirt since my first match in 1973.