Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roger Kint

Jordi Alba to Barca is official, apparantly. They're a perfect fit - what a signing!

Did i hear it right, €40m? Great signing and like you say a perfect fit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordi_Alba

Born in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Catalonia, Alba started his career in the youth ranks of FC Barcelona, but was released by the club in 2005. He then joined neighbouring UE Cornellà and, after almost two years, departed in a €6,000 deal to Valencia CF, where he finished his football education.

Nice profit.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

€14 million

Jesus. Maybe there was a release fee for buy back like with that Chelsea kid, thats a bargain!

Wasn't really too hot on Alba, but he's been storming this EC, looking forward that Pedro/Alba/Iniesta triangle week in week out for Barça :thup:

Sucks to pay so much for a player that was in our books, but can't always get it right I guess.

Wasn't really too hot on Alba, but he's been storming this EC, looking forward that Pedro/Alba/Iniesta triangle week in week out for Barça :thup:

Sucks to pay so much for a player that was in our books, but can't always get it right I guess.

Fabregas & Pique agrees with you on that  :lol:

Amazing how many good players Barca produce... Impressive stuff  :)

Fabregas & Pique agrees with you on that  :lol:

Amazing how many good players Barca produce... Impressive stuff  :)

Piqué for €5m was a bargain, though. Anyway, it's different, both Piqué and Fábregas jumped ship while Alba is a player that we let go and now we are buying back for €14m.

Still, really looking forward seeing him play for us. Dunno how we'll manage playing with two fullbacks like Alba and Alves. Heck, even the names are similar.