Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Almost cost us the season, the players were badly drained around April-May.

Always wonder why Barca have had a small squad for the the last couple of years. Perhaps the youngsters in the B team are that good, eh? :lol:

Almost cost us the season, the players were badly drained around April-May.

Always wonder why Barca have had a small squad for the the last couple of years. Perhaps the youngsters in the B team are that good, eh? :lol:

Guardiola is a fan of small squads, has said that often. But this season we started with just 19 (!) seniors.

We met with Udinese this tuesday, and nothing has emerged. I'm not that optimistic, especially if ManCity are involved.

Man City will be last on his list, SSN where reporting he would rather stay in Italy than come to England.

We met with Udinese this tuesday, and nothing has emerged. I'm not that optimistic, especially if ManCity are involved.

Man City will be last on his list, SSN where reporting he would rather stay in Italy than come to England.

I think the extra 0 on his payslip might change his mind.

I think the extra 0 on his payslip might change his mind.

How would that work?

Man City going to offer him a million pound a week instead of say 100,000? I know they're mad but I think that's a little far.

Arsenal HAVE been talking with Everton, don't know who about though, Baines? Rodwell? Jagielka again?

There were a couple of rumours floating round the internet today that you bid £10m for Baines :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully start low bid up! If we can get him for about £16m and get a decent amount for Clichy (half of that) I'd be very happy!

Once again Ash, you or any other club won't be getting Baines for £16m. Try £25m.

And you may think "wow, that's a ludicrous suggestion" - take a look at the state of this ridiculous market we're in if you don't believe me.

Rossi :lol: f***ing hell.

Doesn't seem five minutes since he couldn't get in our team ahead of Sibierski.

Did he and Carroll ever play in our reserves together? Who'd have imagined 5 years ago we'd have a strikeforce who one day would cost £60m. :lol:

Surely if Manure get Sanchez they will not need Ashley Young? considering they already have Park, Valencia, Nani, Obertan and Giggs on the wings.

Does Morrison play out wide as well? As despite all of his off-field baggage, he's supposed to be a superb prospect.

Rossi :lol: f***ing hell.

Doesn't seem five minutes since he couldn't get in our team ahead of Sibierski.

Did he and Carroll ever play in our reserves together? Who'd have imagined 5 years ago we'd have a strikeforce who one day would cost £60m. :lol:

And we'd still be stuck with same ol' Shola..

Surely if Manure get Sanchez they will not need Ashley Young? considering they already have Park, Valencia, Nani, Obertan and Giggs on the wings.

Does Morrison play out wide as well? As despite all of his off-field baggage, he's supposed to be a superb prospect.

through the middle when ive seen him play. though being young, likely to make mistakes and not bulked up that much i imagine he'd play out wide for a few years when he initially breaks through.