Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Hopefully Zlatan to PSG makes Swedes realise that he's nothing but a money grabbing cunt and people stop giving a fuck about him. Doubt it though.

Though he's a brilliant player tbf.

Hopefully Zlatan to PSG makes Swedes realise that he's nothing but a money grabbing cunt and people stop giving a fuck about him. Doubt it though.

His background contributes to his mercenary attitude. I used to hate him for it but to be fair almost every time he's moved the selling club has been happy to see the deal go through.

Hopefully Zlatan to PSG makes Swedes realise that he's nothing but a money grabbing c*** and people stop giving a f*** about him. Doubt it though.

His background contributes to his mercenary attitude. I used to hate him for it but to be fair almost every time he's moved the selling club has been happy to see the deal go through.

The last two clubs that sold him won the CL the following year...

Hopefully Zlatan to PSG makes Swedes realise that he's nothing but a money grabbing c*** and people stop giving a f*** about him. Doubt it though.

The last two clubs that sold him won the CL the following year...

Inter used the money to get on top of Eto'o; Sneijder, Milito, Motta, Pandev, Lucio etc. All starting players in their CL run.

Yeah but your team is f***ing mint regardless.

Plus you signed DAVID VILLA. He's s***.

That was done before the Zlatan sale, though.

Anyway, I know this question has been asked and answered before but... how do PSG really intend to meet FFP?

Is PSG really that bad a catch? I mean, the French league isn't that bad is it? The top teams are consistently appearing in the Champions League - often towards the back end, too. Plus, i mean, it's Paris ffs. By all accounts one of the best cities in Europe.

I know they're not AC Milan but surely they're potentially an enormous club; they're hardly Ankh Makachakalaka/Manchester City.

Not that i agree with the whole ethos of buying success, etc etc. Just purely from a 'why the fuck would a player go there?' perspective.

I don't think Zlatan himself is a mercenary, not the impression i've got after following him since he played for Malmö and all the interviews he has given. Can't blame him for turning down a lot of money, it's not like he want's to go to Russia or China.

His agent Raiola though, cunt of the highest order, but apparently he's good getting money off other clubs for his player (and a shitload himself)

Guest Howaythetoon

Is PSG really that bad a catch? I mean, the French league isn't that bad is it? The top teams are consistently appearing in the Champions League - often towards the back end, too. Plus, i mean, it's Paris ffs. By all accounts one of the best cities in Europe.

I know they're not AC Milan but surely they're potentially an enormous club; they're hardly Ankh Makachakalaka/Manchester City.

Not that i agree with the whole ethos of buying success, etc etc. Just purely from a 'why the f*** would a player go there?' perspective.

Paris is amazing and you could argue the French league is just as strong as the Italian league, that and the wages PSG can offer and of course Champions League footy, its going to be a major draw for many players even the very best. I always thought Ibrahamovic would ply in the Premier League one day where he would probably excell.