Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Mano sacked from the national team job.

:snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:

Bring on Felipão (Luiz Felipe Scolari not me obviously.  :coolsmiley: )  please.

Mano sacked from the national team job.

:snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:  :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod: :snod:

Bring on Felipão (Luiz Felipe Scolari not me obviously.  :coolsmiley: )  please.

Yous seem to have gone through some dross since he left mind :(

Dunga wasn't really dross tbh. Dunga made us an unbeatable team in a boring way. We only really lost due to a shit 2nd half against Holland where we could've been up by 5 at halftime. He just played a very conservative style of football, and had we not disappeared completely for 10minutes I think we would've been a certainty for at least a silver at the World Cup.

I just think that a team like Brazil needs a manager like Felipão. He's a motivator, not a tactician. Muricy will do fine too considering he loves attacking. I will just cry if we get Tite in, no doubt he can make a good job, its just that I think he will be the same as Mano. 

According to lance. Seems like Guardiola has told he is dreaming of taking over the Brazilian national side and he would do it tomorrow if he was offered the job.

Don't know how to feel about it.

According to lance. Seems like Guardiola has told he is dreaming of taking over the Brazilian national side and he would do it tomorrow if he was offered the job.

Don't know how to feel about it.

Why don't you know? He'd be perfect for your players.

Two things, will he be able to implement his style in such a short period of time? Do we have the midfielder to play the way he likes to play? Does he have any experience in international football where you don't have the day-to-day contact with players.

Isn't Felipao, who also is Brazilian, more suited for the job?

For me it doesn't matter if it's him or Felipão, in the end whoever comes in needs to win the World Cup, its as easy or hard as that.

I'm questioning anyone who comes in. The only reason I don't really want to question Felipao is because he has won the thing before...

Guardiola would be great. If the CBF decided to give the job to Guardiola tomorrow I would be over the moon tbh.

What kind of Brazil do you want? That old back in the day flowing stuff, or whatever the hell it is that you've been doing since I became a fan of this sport. Do you just want to win, or is there a specific way you want it?

I want the excitement back when I watch them play. Lately I've given up on watching them, we have been playing some terrible stuff taking all the fun out of it. Mano for all I know is no better than Pardew and that says it all.

In Brazil we want to win it but in a beautiful way. The 82' team is one of the most loved teams and they didn't win it. The 94' team won it but is already forgotten.

Get Pep, Muricy or Felipao in and we know we will play good stuff.

Do we have the midfielder to play the way he likes to play?

I know he's not liked much in Brazilian media after that kung fu kick  :lol: but Hernanes? or maybe Ganso if he could stay away injuries and improved his work rate? awaiting the Yao lol.

Anyway i agree with you i think you should go Brazilian.

Hernanes is great and I fully expect him to be included in the squad when the WC comes around.

But our DMs are Sandro or Lucas and none can play a passing game like that. Ramires is a must in the team and he doesn't exactly ooze with confidence when in possession.

My first choice would honestly be Felipão because he is Brazilian. It's national team football, not club management, although I'd obviously wouldn't complain if Pep took over.

What kind of Brazil do you want? That old back in the day flowing stuff, or whatever the hell it is that you've been doing since I became a fan of this sport. Do you just want to win, or is there a specific way you want it?

Hate that attitude. "We won everything, but we didn't look the prettiest doing it." Fuck off :lol:

Unfortunately the Brazilians and Abramovich share that sentiment. Sports is entertainment and people want to see something nice. A 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 a la Italy doesn't make anyone happy tbh.

I wouldn't mind, my sports teams don't win enough, so for me it would be all about winning.

For me it doesn't matter if it's him or Felipão, in the end whoever comes in needs to win the World Cup, its as easy or hard as that.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8341/28a81ea1472042198042c0b.png

It's going to be SO shit when Yao stops making me laugh. Jesus Christ.