Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Rumours of Courtois signing a contract extension.  :undecided:

He was always gonna be the long-term replacement for Cech. Until then they will just loan him out.

Think it's daft on his behalf in all honesty. How long is he going to have to wait? Plus I think it's immoral the way Chelsea have been spending bucket loads on young talent and have just been able to loan them out.

No idea. Goalkeepers could go on like forever. :lol: At least he's gaining good experience in a top league.

And we all know how Chelsea hoards the players away from the competition. Pretty much like Bayern there.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mourinho would have seen first hand how good Courtois is. Will probably spend another season on loan and then will be first choice. He's arguably better than Cech already.

Mourinho would have seen first hand how good Courtois is.

He probably won't rate him based on that as he's usually quite bad in derbies.

I am still undecided on Courtois myself tbh, he organises well and has very good box presence but i find his shot stopping and reactions to be very poor.

I am still undecided on Courtois myself tbh, he organises well and has very good box presence but i find his shot stopping and reactions to be very poor.

How weird I think the exact opposite of him :lol:

Wasn't there a story last week that Monaco will have to pay £100m to even take part in Ligue 1 next season? To counteract their silly tax advantage.

Apparently as of right now nothing has happened, so if things stay the same they will pay 0 tax for Falcao's wages :lol:

How weird I think the exact opposite of him :lol:

From what I've seen me too. Shot stopping/reflexes is definitely his biggest strength.