Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Probably he'll be involved in some kind of deal that will see Ronaldo returning to OT.

I wish. If that happened I'd be ecstatic, as much as I love Rooney as a player.

Any chance of Ronaldo ever coming back here disappeared when Fergie retired.

He's an incredible player. People who don't really rate him need to open their eyes and see what he brings to the table. I'll be devastated if he goes, with the only saving grace being that Kagawa is a brilliant replacement and will play almost every game.

If he does go though, he'll cost a lot of money. £30million won't cut it.

The wages mean the fee might be out of your hands, but he's a class player who people are too quick to criticize.

I'm pleased you said Kagawa and not Young Player of the Year elect Wellbeck....

Would PSG really have any use for him, and could he handle leaving England? Not so sure.

The main problem I have always thought that has stopped him becoming the best of the best if you like is his mentality. To really succeed somewhere else after being at manu for so many years you probably need to be very determined to do so and I'm not sure he has it in him. I'm sure his footballing ability alone will mean he is pretty good for whoever he goes to though.

Bayern are getting Lewandowski

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Thought that was nailed on? What's happened?

Nothing confirmed yet. He's likely to leave in the summer considering he refuses to renew with one year left. Question is to where. Plenty of suitors sniffing around him.

Guest Roger Kint

Nothing confirmed yet. He's likely to leave in the summer considering he refuses to renew with one year left. Question is to where. Plenty of suitors sniffing around him.

I would believe Fjortoft who is absolutely convinced over Mole tbh :lol:

Ah, didn't know that. Then he will go this summer. Can't see Dortmund missing out on those millions.

Guest Roger Kint

Ah, didn't know that. Then he will go this summer. Can't see Dortmund missing out on those millions.

He has been telling everyone for the last month its cash this summer or free transfer next and that RL has agreed his terms already. Generally gets these things right(Ole Gunnar to Villa aside)

It was only a rumour to be fair, never confirmed not even close in fact both clubs denied it.

The quotes from Lewandowski's agent about Dortmund and the player coming to an agreement they are both happy with on his destination makes me believe he won't go to Bayern but abroad.